WIP Map Thread

upload_2018-2-9_9-19-49.png

Last edited:
This is a map I've been working on titled Bradbury's World. Its basically the universe of Fahrenheit 451 and the Martian Chronicles. Feel free to make a suggestion.

bradburys__world_by_sirion101-dc2knyj.png

Last edited:
Aaaand another one! Now working on the Anglo Commonwealth (basically the British Commonwealth but with a new name, as an attempt by Britain to promote brotherhood among the remnants of it's empire. Problem is that some of it's member states aren't exactly part of the Anglosphere.) and PATO (an evolved NATO, formed when the U.S. felt it was going to need more alliance members than just the North Atlantic).
Anyhow, dumb question, but what should I do with Europe? Part of me is nagging to just incorporate Eastern Europe into the USSR and/or make Western Europe a single unified state. Thoughts?

bradburys__world_by_sirion101-dc2oxpx.png

A proof-of-concept for a historical atlas of French territorial evolution. The base map had very poor quality, but I feel the general areas give a sense of what's going on.
Territory owned by:
Kingdom of the Franks (481–843)
Kingdom of West Francia (843–987)

FRTR-1.png

Legalverse_Political_Map.png

My WIP for a world in which the British Empire survives alongside the United States and Soviet Union as superpowers. Fast forward to 2015, where the Empire has mostly been federalized at this point, although it is facing serious challenges in India from the newly formed Dominion of Bharat, which wants to unite all the Raj into one Dominion, which is something the British don't really want. The United States, on the other hand, faces a challenge from Brazil (not done yet, lmao) in its hegemony over the American continent, while Russia, thought of little since its collapse in 1995, is on the rise again, with the Great Game coming back into full force as the British and Russians struggle for dominance over Central Asia, and ultimately, that ubiqituous crown jewel of the British Empire.

Legalverse_Political_Map.png

My WIP for a world in which the British Empire survives alongside the United States and Soviet Union as superpowers. Fast forward to 2015, where the Empire has mostly been federalized at this point, although it is facing serious challenges in India from the newly formed Dominion of Bharat, which wants to unite all the Raj into one Dominion, which is something the British don't really want. The United States, on the other hand, faces a challenge from Brazil (not done yet, lmao) in its hegemony over the American continent, while Russia, thought of little since its collapse in 1995, is on the rise again, with the Great Game coming back into full force as the British and Russians struggle for dominance over Central Asia, and ultimately, that ubiqituous crown jewel of the British Empire.

In all honesty, I'm just considering having the British let go of the Raj, since even with the divide-and-conquer thing, you can't hold on to that for so long.