Looking for what I believe was an Alien Space Bats TL where after WWII the British Commonwealth suddenly hit a renaissance and instead of member countries leaving, countries that had never been members started trying to join up.

... IIRC it started with the Australian Navy getting involved with the Falklands conflict but I might be misremembering.

Hi, looking for a TL about aliens that invade europe and pretend to be people, hitler thinks they are jews in disguise

Hey so I remeber a timeline in witch Benedict arnold never betrays the revolution and i think Karl Marx goes to America does anyone know the timeline or author?

I think there was a narrative-focused timeline where Japan struck north in World War Ⅱ because it found either oil in the Kuril and/or Sakhalin islands or the Daqing (or Lioahe?) oil field early. Does anybody recall which story thread that was? I can't at the moment.

Later edit: Never mind, I was mistaken and hadn't remembered this correctly at all. What it really ended up turning out to be after I found it was still in my browser history was mentions and usages of Manchuria in Faeelin's The Legacy of Sun Yat-sen.

Last edited: