Disaster at Leuthen TL - Frederick the Great dies in battle

Whoever wins I'm pretty sure Turkey is screwed. Especially if Persia joins as well.

North America

I'm pretty sure California just shat itself. :D

Did Tejas get completely swallowed up by América?

No. Most of the territory was annexed, but some 20-25% of Tejas remained under under control of the Tejan government and military as well as Louisianan military.

Down with Kreuzists! Down with Collectivists!

Whoever wins I'm pretty sure Turkey is screwed. Especially if Persia joins as well.

I'm pretty sure California just shat itself. :D

No. Most of the territory was annexed, but some 20-25% of Tejas remained under under control of the Tejan government and military as well as Louisianan military.

Down with Kreuzists! Down with Collectivists!

^ correct on the Tejas issue. The rest of it will be swallowed up soon though.

@Emperor of ASB ; I believe so but that was a while ago. It's probably in more Hearts of Iron territory now.

As a somewath prussophile i am a bit sad the country goes that far with totalitarism. They suffer of the "you don't know when to stop don't you?" syndrome.I mean Prussia and Poland still think of Silesia? Poland is already at his max (remember smolensk ?) and Prussia is almost the master of 2/3 of Germany. So it will be in central europa :

A-H,Denmark,Russia,Greece,Ukraine vs Prussia, Poland, Sweden, Italia, Livoania and Turkey ?

I guess the Rheinland will side with Prussia. I'm surprised Bavaria was that troublesome.

I guess that war will be quite harsh has the forces were balanced.

As a somewath prussophile i am a bit sad the country goes that far with totalitarism. They suffer of the "you don't know when to stop don't you?" syndrome.I mean Prussia and Poland still think of Silesia? Poland is already at his max (remember smolensk ?) and Prussia is almost the master of 2/3 of Germany. So it will be in central europa :

A-H,Denmark,Russia,Greece,Ukraine vs Prussia, Poland, Sweden, Italia, Livoania and Turkey ?

I guess the Rheinland will side with Prussia. I'm surprised Bavaria was that troublesome.

I guess that war will be quite harsh has the forces were balanced.

Very balanced forces so we shall see. Poland doesn't necessarily want more territory they just want Russia defeated and carved up - any strong Russian state is an existential threat to Poland.

Prussia knows its one more successful fight away from dominating Europe for the foreseeable future. Their whole society has been militarised, war is inevitable.

Oh yeah!

I forgot to ask about this. Is it white or black racial-nationalist?

Black, they rose up against the old Kingdom of Carolina. Slavery wasn't legal there but they were slaves in all but name. Think harsher Jim Crow. Not a particular pleasant place.

Very balanced forces so we shall see. Poland doesn't necessarily want more territory they just want Russia defeated and carved up - any strong Russian state is an existential threat to Poland.

Prussia knows its one more successful fight away from dominating Europe for the foreseeable future. Their whole society has been militarised, war is inevitable.

Black, they rose up against the old Kingdom of Carolina. Slavery wasn't legal there but they were slaves in all but name. Think harsher Jim Crow. Not a particular pleasant place.

I didn't realised Prussia was close to that , but yes their "friendship" with Poland and the fact they are militarised that much is a threat to any of their enemies. But heh A-H is your favorite (and i respect that , they goes quite well ittl). I'm sure the map of europa after that incoming war will be surprising. ;)

And yes the case of Georgia is quite the surprise , dystopian realms can be born from many stories and take so many shapes.

Summing Up: Part III - The Second American War
I will do a summary of each of the major wars of the 1930s starting with North America first. These will be brief as these are after all 'wrap ups' but hopefully give a good view and understanding of the conflict. Will try and do a post wars map at the end.

The Second American War (1931-35)

The Second American War (the first being the 1859-1863 conflict) began in July 1931. It ended the five year armistice that had existed since the 1926 Tejan War and would proceed to dwarf any previous North American conflict, including that continent’s front in The Great War. The war was begun by an act of aggression from the Collectivist State of América. Acero, the Américan dictator, and his ruling cabal were convinced that their country was on a collision course with the ‘reactionary’ powers of the continent and was determined to strike first. In that month just shy of half a million Américan troops would surge across the Armistice Line in Tejas and assault the forces of the Empire of Louisiana. This was coincided with an attack on the Louisianan Navy base further east by a combined air/submarine assault (no formal declaration of war was issued), crippling the Empire’s navy. Though the ground assault in the west was devastating and successfully drove the Louisianan forces out of Tejas in less than three weeks; the efforts to cripple the Empire’s airforces on the ground was less successful. Having learned from studying the opening stages of the Tejan War, the Louisianan High Command had scattered their airbases and established early warning systems to prevent heavy opening stage loses.

Timed with the Américan assault, mobile elements from the First People’s Collective (FPC) invaded northern Louisianan and in the east the Worker’s State of Georgia attacked Louisianan border forces. Hopes that the ‘reactionary’ states would not rally was misplaced when the other five nations of NADO (Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, New England and the recently joined California) all very much aware of the mutual threat, declared war on América. Under diplomatic pressure from Boston the British Imperial Federation also declared war, though this was largely symbolic at this time. Having contingency plans in place for this América then launched an invasion of California and a naval/air attack on New England controlled Hispaniola from their base on Cuba. Georgia meanwhile sent a second force into South Carolina. The fighting on the so-called Carolinan Front between the radical Georgian forces and the NADO forces would be fanatical, outdone only by the murderous Russo-Polish battles in Europe.

It took time however for NADO forces to mobilize. By June of 1932 Américan troops were deep into Louisiana causing havoc on their way. The mass cataphract divisions supported by a leading (if not dominant) position in the air continued to drive forward. The Américans had taken a similar view as that of the Prusso-Polish and opted for lighter but faster and more reliable cataphracts allowing them to advance at speed. However unlike the Schockkampf doctrine of the Prussians, the Américan armies advanced across a broad front. California surrendered in August 1932. The northern advance however was stopped by Imperial Federation troops on the Colombian border [roughly OTL Washington State]. New Orleans was cut off by October of that year and Charleston was under siege in the west.

In early 1933 a combined NADO/Federation naval task force defeated the Américan Navy at the titanic Battle of the Keys off the coast of Florida and then would proceed to seize Américan fleet bases throughout the Caribbean. Control of the sea also allowed reinforcements to be landed in New Orleans, the circle around which was gradually sinking. 1933 would see the FPC crushed by attacks from south and north and the brave but woefully outnumbered and more importantly out industrialised First People’s forces defeated. A New England led NADO counterattack in Carolina also began to drive back Georgian forces. The Independent State of Florida allowed NADO to use its airbases and strategic bombing of Georgian rail and infrastructure networks as well as industrial centers began to cripple their war effort. Américan troops continued to advance however.

In October 1933 NADO launched its main counter-offensive. A two pronged assault along the frontline in Louisiana. One drive in the north led by New Englander and Imperial Federation forces would push through Américan lines and drive them back across the open plains. The increasing shift of air supremacy to the Allied forces would play a huge role in the fighting in the open North American terrain. The second assault in the south would be a drive to the sea by Louisianan forces which would cut off Georgia from the Américans and break the encirclement of New Orleans; allowing for a general counteroffensive in the south. The Américan forces, overstretched and now outnumbered, began to fall back. The industrial supremacy of the NADO/Imperial states began to toll as did their control of the seas and (following the battles around New Orleans in December ‘33 and January ‘34) the air. Surrounded, cut off, and worn down Georgia surrendered and fell in March 1934. The Allies now began a long hard drive west into América.

It would be late 1934 after 9 months of gradual Allied advance that América began to crack. An encircling naval blockade and increasing air attacks from carriers, Caribbean bases, and from the north and south (where the Kingdom of New Granada had joined the anti-Américan coalition) began to cripple the Américan war effort. Increasingly suicidal resistance and authoritarian draconian orders from Acero did slow the Allied advance but at a huge cost. In early 1935 Allied forces achieved near simultaneous breakthroughs in California, the Rio Grande and in Panama. In the air the new generation of New England Eagle Wing fighters and the Imperial Wasp-33 fighter-bombers were dominant whilst on the ground the slower but heavier NADO cataphracts (inspired by lessons from Europe) were far more suited to this attritional style warfare than their Américan counterparts.

In mid-1935 with the Allies closing in and a New England led landing at Veracruz the Américan state collapsed. Acero was assassinated and a military junta seized power. Divisions within the junta delayed the armistice request for three more months resulting in more territorial losses and more sadly thousands more dead on both sides. In September 1935 the new Américan government formally surrendered to the Allies. The terms of the surrender were harsh unsurprisingly and marked the end of organised Collectivism in North America. Peru, a Collectivist state in South America, had wisely remained neutral and now went through a Spain style liberal transition. Tejas (enlarged) was granted independence. California was expanded to the south and east (including Baja) with Louisianan gaining all the land in between. A new Central American Republic state was carved out of América south of the Yucatan and became a protectorate/economic satellite of New England. The F.P.C ceased to exist and was carved up between Canada and Louisiana while Georgia was made a neutral demilitarized democracy. América had been dramatically reduced [almost to OTL Mexico size] and in total near 6 million soldiers and civilians had died across all sides. This would however be the last war on the North American continent.

Last edited:
So to wit:

-California takes over OTL California and Baja California, possibly roughly *Nevada to the east.
-Tejas restored, possibly takes over the *Republic of the Rio Grande (due to Louisiana taking "all the land in-between").
-Centroamerica becomes a new nation on the map.
-Louisiana takes over the large chunk of land between California and Tejas - *Deseret and *New Mexico and *Arizona, it seems?
-America reduced to almost OTL Mexico.
-Poor FPC. At least Georgia survived.

I only wish New England got to expand to have *Minnesota's Red River of the North western border, so all the "classic" Northern USA/OTL Civil War Union east of the Great Plains would be under *Northern USA/Yankee control, like in the real world. :p:D

When did the CSA take over Hawaii? Last we heard it was Américan, but the post-Great War map shows it being British.

Woaw ! Seems the collectivists are history , so north america will remain balkanized. Still does north america can become something like the european union ? To prevent wars on their territory and boost trade ?

Woaw ! Seems the collectivists are history , so north america will remain balkanized. Still does north america can become something like the european union ? To prevent wars on their territory and boost trade ?

Honestly, with how things are looking right now, I think you're not thinking big enough with only North America creating an "EU". We could literally get THE PAN-AMERICAN UNION!

So to wit:

-California takes over OTL California and Baja California, possibly roughly *Nevada to the east.
-Tejas restored, possibly takes over the *Republic of the Rio Grande (due to Louisiana taking "all the land in-between").
-Centroamerica becomes a new nation on the map.
-Louisiana takes over the large chunk of land between California and Tejas - *Deseret and *New Mexico and *Arizona, it seems?
-America reduced to almost OTL Mexico.
-Poor FPC. At least Georgia survived.

I only wish New England got to expand to have *Minnesota's Red River of the North western border, so all the "classic" Northern USA/OTL Civil War Union east of the Great Plains would be under *Northern USA/Yankee control, like in the real world. :p:D

Pretty much spot on map wise. Hahaha well unfortunately they don't neighbor any of the Collectivist states so no direct land gains. Save Guantanamo Bay in Cuba which they took off the Americans.

will you show what the world will look like in 2018?

I had rough (and i mean ROUGH) plans up until 1970 so that's probably where I'll end it.

The demise of that wonderfully original First Nations country makes me sad.

They'll be back.

When did the CSA take over Hawaii? Last we heard it was Américan, but the post-Great War map shows it being British.

Excellent spot I forgot about Britain taking it in TGW. Will retcon.

Honestly, with how things are looking right now, I think you're not thinking big enough with only North America creating an "EU". We could literally get THE PAN-AMERICAN UNION!

Hé hé yes and it will be probably a idea from the Bonaparte .

There will be some form of political-economic bloc forming in the future. One of several all over the world.

Down with Collectivism

Down with Prussia

Down with Poland (sorry - you are on the wriong side ;))

I mourn the loss of America, but not its political system - for once I had hoped a "latin" country comes out on top...