Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Czech Corridor.png

Here's the infamous Czech Corridor proposed at the Paris Peace Conference after World War I.

What happened to the little strip of land (Astrakhan?) that Russia was allowed to keep for some reason which seperated 'Khurasan' and 'Qoqzaz'? That was my favourite part of it... :frown:
I think I was looking at a different map just to make sure the borders were accurate

It was a map ISIS posted on twitter a while ago. Everything in black is all the land they intended to claim for their state within five years. It's as utterly ridiculous as it sounds.
no wonder i didn't recognize it, then--i'm not on Twitter :p it's like the read every Inevitablid Caliphate TL and saw every map and thought "needs moar" XD

The best 'ISIS map' was the one that 'they' made in Victoria 2. So you apparently had them planning on resurrecting Austria-Hungary after they took over the Middle East.

1147px-SZP_1.png

A map of the United States of Poland, a political concept conceived in 1917 by Ignacy Jan Paderewski - and involved the creation of a Polish federation with equality guaranteed to all ethnicities and religions. It would have been divided into 4 regions: the Kingdoms of Poland (red), Lithuania (blue), Polesie (green), and Galicia (yellow), with a president reigning as the monarch of all four.

Larger version

This proposal for a divided California just hit the news. It's similar to Jefferson in that it's ultimately a bid for political representation.

636517188742168377-011618-New-California-state-ONLINE-revised.png

This proposal for a divided California just hit the news. It's similar to Jefferson in that it's ultimately a bid for political representation.

636517188742168377-011618-New-California-state-ONLINE-revised.png

Yeah, that's totally not an attempt at gerrymandering the border. Neither geography nor urban influence circles (city + hinterland) suggests that border.