WIP Map Thread

Partition of Western Sahara?
It's a bit before the concept of Western Sahara was a thing. Namely I recently found out that in 1896 (two years before the Spanish-American War) cash-starved Spain considered selling off Rio de Oro... To Austria-Hungary. They almost worked out a deal but Hungary blocked it.

louisiana.png

Update! I changed some colors and administrative divisions, and started Europe.

VT45

Banned
The bottom left corner of my next map project. The final product will be exactly the size of an A0 sheet of paper.
NEveRAR.png

Hey guys, Sithlent here! I'm working on another WIP map based on one single concept: an ASB Napoleonwank. :p

Basically, Napoleon manages to successfully invade Russia, establish a series of new client states in the Baltic and in Finland, win another brutal war against Austria, and basically reign supreme over all of Europe by the 1st of January, 1816.

I've been working on this map for the past week or so, and I've finished western Europe! Now I just have to do the other 3/4ths of the world. :p

Napoleonic World (1 January, 1816).png

Another map I'm working on alongside @The-Artist-64 (We are both actually working on a duo of maps. The Fallout one was only the first), inspired by his Projections for the Future posting on DeviantArt.

world_map_theartist64_futprojection_by_sirion101-dc0110j.png

KitFisto, do you have a story for why there are so many more states in your Australia?
I would presume higher population akin to the higher amount of habitable land, due to the lake

Yes, the population boom is due to the Glorious Inland Sea™! :D

Plus I like the idea of my country having moar states. I'd honestly estimate a population of about 45-50 million, if not more. :)

egyptpreview_by_kitfisto1997-dc08d6c.png

I think I'm addicted to inland seas now. :p

The working title for this map is: The White Lotus Blooms. :D