The M-BAM Main Thread

@redditredcoat216

That's really good, but just a couple of things (sorry I'm so picky!). One, the Fanz Ferdinand Islands were cut off at the top. For what I'm planning on doing with this map, I will need them all together. And two, doesn't the MBAM have secondary subdivisions? Because I was looking forward to those, as well.

Again, I'm sorry for being so picky! I am happy that somebody did get back to me, and I hope this isn't too terrible a hassle for you or anybody else.

ST15RM

Banned
@redditredcoat216

That's really good, but just a couple of things (sorry I'm so picky!). One, the Fanz Ferdinand Islands were cut off at the top. For what I'm planning on doing with this map, I will need them all together. And two, doesn't the MBAM have secondary subdivisions? Because I was looking forward to those, as well.

Again, I'm sorry for being so picky! I am happy that somebody did get back to me, and I hope this isn't too terrible a hassle for you or anybody else.
It’s okay. There are still wip portions of the map

Ranad

Banned
@redditredcoat216

There are secondary subdivisions indeed, I don't know why redcoat just removed them lol

JJohnson

Banned
Impossible is nothing
A2WO6EY.png

Wow, that's an impressive amout of work. Great job!

Ranad

Banned
This is a pretty epic map. Great job to everyone working on it!

I can't wait to see second-level and possibly third-level divisions, if they fit, and historic patches for this. You guys are very talented.
boi, there are already second level subdivisions, also some historic patches

It’s okay. There are still wip portions of the map

Would it be possible to request another copy be made for me that includes the secondary divisions as well as what I've already outlined (Europe, including the Azores, Madiera, European Russia, Svalbard, Greenland and Franz Josef Land)?

Redcoat

Banned
Active on mostly this thread, brand new user who discover this forum first instead of slowly drifting from the main boards.....WAY too obvious in hindsight.