Wikiboxes for Other People's Timelines and Wikibox Request Thread

(Introduction) What Madness is This: Republican Union and Charles Oswald
So I've looked and I don't think anyone has made a thread like this yet. If someone has, please point it out to me so I can delete this one.

This is a thread for posting Wikipedia infoboxes that pertain to other people's (or your own) timelines. I have kind of a hobby of making wikiboxes when I read someone else's TL all the way through. I don't know for sure if anyone else has that habit but here's one way to find out.

I'll start by posting two wikiboxes I made for What Madness is This by @Napoleon53 and @Zoidberg12. If you're going to post one here, name the TL (link to it if you like) and tag the author(s) if they are active members of this site. I'll add a threadmark for each new post.

WARNING: There will most likely be spoilers for many of the TLs that will be posted here. Read these at your own risk.

RU_Wikibox.png

OswaldWikibox.png

Last edited:
For all Time: Presidents
No one appears to have taken interest in this thread so far but I'm not letting that deter me. Here's a wikibox for every alternate president in the original "For all Time" by Chester A. Arthur from soc.history.what-if (except the last one, because I can only insert 10 files in a post).

Roosevelt.png
Wallace.png
Taft.png
Dewey.png

Kennedy.png
LaFollette.png
Gable.png
Goldwater.png

Foss.png
Goldwater.png