The Universal Religious Colour Scheme (TURCS without Caicos)

This looks really interesting! As a suggestion, for your ‘God of the Rings’ color code, I’d also include religions from other fantasy settings than Lord of the Rings, such as A Song of Ice and Fire and The Elder Scrolls, so that those can go ahead and be included as well.

Also, I’m curious; I was under the impression that all of the races save the orcs, goblins, etc. worshipped Eru Iluvatar, while the orcs worshipped Melkor, which would leave only two religions from Lord of the Rings to be covered.

This looks really interesting! As a suggestion, for your ‘God of the Rings’ color code, I’d also include religions from other fantasy settings than Lord of the Rings, such as A Song of Ice and Fire and The Elder Scrolls, so that those can go ahead and be included as well.

Also, I’m curious; I was under the impression that all of the races save the orcs, goblins, etc. worshipped Eru Iluvatar, while the orcs worshipped Melkor, which would leave only two religions from Lord of the Rings to be covered.
Despite that, the Dwarves would have veey different beliefs than the Numenorreans, while Belfalas would have a variety of the Dunedain religion itself (mostly devoted to Uinen). Unfortunately I am not familiar with Elder Scrolls, nor Ice and Fire , to do so I would need a strctured list.

Despite that, the Dwarves would have veey different beliefs than the Numenorreans, while Belfalas would have a variety of the Dunedain religion itself (mostly devoted to Uinen). Unfortunately I am not familiar with Elder Scrolls, nor Ice and Fire , to do so I would need a strctured list.
Elder Scrolls are easy, what with the pantheon of regular gods being pretty much the only religion, with Daedra worshippers, random hippies, the Thalmor, and the Kahjit/Argonians to worry about outside of that.

A Myriad of Denominations, description
Hussite
Separated from: Catholic
Key locations:prague, Constance,Tábor,
Liturgical language: Czech, German
Authority:
Lutheran
Key locations:Wittenberg, Wartburg, Augsburg
Liturgical language: German
Authority:
Calvinist
Key locations:Geneva, Zurich
Liturgical language:
Authority:
TBC

In Search for Nirwana
upload_2018-1-9_20-47-11.png

I could not orientate myself in the Japanese sects, so I have only listed Shinto, Ryukyan and Tenrikyo. I am open to suggestions, and will include all relevant groups upon demand.

They appear to practice some form of syncretism, how should I classify it?
It depends; if you plan to do a section on syncretic religions, I'd just put it there. Otherwise, I think it would fit well under the Dharmic group, as it seems to be full of religions that are similar to Hinduism, but still religiously distinct.

I must admit this is amazing work Tomislav, could we (at some point in the future) have a preliminary glimpse of what all the religions you have done so far look like in one single picture, rather than in all seperate parts?

Keep it up, the work is awesome,
from ML8991

I must admit this is amazing work Tomislav, could we (at some point in the future) have a preliminary glimpse of what all the religions you have done so far look like in one single picture, rather than in all seperate parts?

Keep it up, the work is awesome,
from ML8991

I am almost done, all that remains is Africa and Native Americans... and new (ir)religious movements

Due to me being a bit lazy, I doubt I will add something quite soon, so here comes unfied palette for the current progress
upload_2018-1-14_21-36-50.png

upload_2018-1-14_21-37-8.png

It was too big to upload it as one file :(. No corrections, nothing new, just uniting the already existing parts