WIP Map Thread

Donaumonarchie_Reichsbund.png

Progress on the World of Nightrise Reichsbund/Dreistrombund map. Now only Kuban needs to be finished and some eyecandy to be added.

>tfw you get frustrated with the previous map that you start a new one
>so many islets
>only Long Island proper needs to be done now
>I'm really getting moderately efficient at this
>this greentext gimmick has to end

r3MpYHd.png
I find this tremendously pleasing. Don't add Long Island in

CMW.png

Its 1965 and the world is FUCKED still need to get the write-up done and add in the colors and footnotes and probably a few border adjustments to make

How did the soviets lose so badly? i'd expect the US to look more like the UK.

1962 Cuban war the USSR had 120 bombers and 36 ICBMs. 12 bombers manage to drop mostly on Canadian targets USAF and RCAF interceptors and nuclear SAMs extracted a hefty toll and with Soviet ICBMs having an overall failure rate of 33% Soviet submarines having to surface to use their missiles the US manages to make it out with heavy but not crippling damage. Alakasa however, got fucked by Soviet medium-range bombers
The Missiles in Cuba were taken out with nuclear weapons before they could launch. the Uk meanwhile was within the range of Soviet IR and MRBMs and Soviet bombers and thus Wales and England were ravaged by nukes.

I'm... not super happy with the previous maps, so I deleted most of the posts from them. But I'm working on something where I enjoy the scenario and have gotten super far already. Anyone got a clue what the premise will be here?

0Zv5JT7.png

Last edited:
ragnarokwip_by_keperry012-dbza705.png

Who would win: the combined might of the world's greatest superpowers or 1 longboi?

(RPG cover)

oh christ what is that

> broken India
> Yankistan and Leafland are swallowed by green mass
> Texas and Utah are making a break for it
> red Europe and Levant
> Japs have taken Dutch East Indies

This is a masterpiece worthy of multiple awards. :p