Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
After gaining independence in the 30s, this Alaska quickly falls under a fascist government led by Robert Stroud, after a series of rebellions a communist government comes to power

what about this: the first would be the fascist version. The bird near the hoist is a willow grouse there as it is the avian emblem of alaska, is aggressively territorial and because I can't see how you can avoid putting a bird on a flag representing a regime headed by the Birdman of Alcatraz.

fasc-alaska.png

The communist version should be self-explanatory

com-alaska.png

Probably a timeless flag that won't need changed throughout the years. And it was caused by several slave states suddenly being admitted in droves after the election of Lewis Cass in 1848.

what about this ? the idea behind it is the same logic as the flag adopted OTL by the CSA: it keeps the colours and design elements of the US to present itself as a successor state rather then a new, unrelated country but at the same time, has a design different enough so as not to be confused in battle, The 13 stars and stripes would not represent the number of subnational entities but rather be fixed and represent the 13 colonies who rebelled against the british and thus, a claim on their legacy.

alt-north-usa.png

what about this: the first would be the fascist version. The bird near the hoist is a willow grouse there as it is the avian emblem of alaska, is aggressively territorial and because I can't see how you can avoid putting a bird on a flag representing a regime headed by the Birdman of Alcatraz.

View attachment 359080

The communist version should be self-explanatory

View attachment 359081
I know we’re formal here, but my god, these flags are absolutely God Tier.

what about this ? the idea behind it is the same logic as the flag adopted OTL by the CSA: it keeps the colours and design elements of the US to present itself as a successor state rather then a new, unrelated country but at the same time, has a design different enough so as not to be confused in battle, The 13 stars and stripes would not represent the number of subnational entities but rather be fixed and represent the 13 colonies who rebelled against the british and thus, a claim on their legacy.

View attachment 359095
That's actually really good! Thank you so much!

Can I get a flag that represents this area as an independent country? It broke off from the US during the Great Depression and is a democratic republic.

Attachments

• C23A461F-05A3-4661-9E4D-5AF98D602002.png
    C23A461F-05A3-4661-9E4D-5AF98D602002.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 291
Can I get a flag that represents this area as an independent country? It broke off from the US during the Great Depression and is a democratic republic.

what about this. since all 4 states used at the time flags tracing their origins to the Civil war, they could have adopted a combination of the beauregard pattern battle flag of the army of trans-mississippi and ubiquitous battle flags adopted by the army of mississippi and other units.

alt-csa2.png

Last edited:
what about this. since all 4 states used at the time flags tracing their origins to the Civil war, they could have adopted a combination of the beauregard pattern battle flag of the army of trans-mississippi and ubiquitous battle flags adopted by the army of mississippi and other other units.

View attachment 359190
Excellent, if it’s not too much to ask can you please make a Klan flag for said nation as well? The reason for this is that The Klan is elected into power, which causes a Black Revolt.

Excellent, if it’s not too much to ask can you please make a Klan flag for said nation as well? The reason for this is that The Klan is elected into power, which causes a Black Revolt.

do you mean a flag for the klan organisation itself or a flag for the country under a klan regime ?

I don't see why they would change the flag. The symbolism behind keeping the American flag and its "legitimacy" is too potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.