Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I can see the problem. More likely the Walloons would move a bit into Champagne and Lorraine than French Flanders. Though understandable they would go after Picardy and Calais. Does this map have the French, Austrian, Italian, etc lands being sent over with the people included? It is just such a shame more German areas weren't sent along to bolster Luxembourg and the German Soeaking Community in Belgium. Would have been so fun to see to multi-linguistic unions competing with each other.
True, but it's just a quick one without a TL so I didn't put much thought into it.

ST15RM

Banned
And here's what I'm working on:

a Swedish worldraj

swedraj.png

fashbasher

Banned
Guyana Following the Great War

british_guyana_following_the_great_war_by_dsfisher-dbvs00k.png
In 1895, following the American Civil War, tension with the United Kingdom were at an all time high. Many Americans falsely blamed the war on the British Empire putting too much stress on the States, claiming their refusal to aid the Union was proof enough. Enter, the Venezuelan Crisis of 1895, also called The Essequibo War. Which was fought between the Venezuela [Supported by the United States and their client states] versus British Guyana supported by the British.

The Americans eventually ceded defeat when tensions between the Spanish and Americans were looking as though a Spanish American War was underway; the Americans were worried that If such a war did occur while they were also fighting the British, the British would also support the Spanish. So a White Peace was established, with the Border Remaining as it was. However, the Americans would not forget this embarrassment.

When the American Empire joined The Great War, she brought her various client states and made deals to the Guatemalans and Venezuelans for their entry. Guatemala would regain the territory they lost in the Third Anglo-American War + Belize, while the Venezuelans would get their desired Essequibo River Border with British Guyana.

I love anything involving the Guianas. Venezuela is going to be eating a lot more roti and curry by annexing western Guyana.

Status
Not open for further replies.