Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 358253
I've basically been working on this for Alternate Wikipedia infoboxes to add to a previous post about a fictional French North American nation of Louisiana but before I make the infobox ill just post the election map here so I don't lose it
simpsons-memes-59d8fd55741ce.jpg

What Baker vs Manchin would actually look like:
genusmap.php

Charlie Baker (R-MA)/Nikki Haley (R-SC) 34.8% Popular Vote - 326 Electoral Votes

Joe Manchin (D-WV)/Roy Cooper (D-NC) 34.5% Popular Vote - 185 Electoral Votes
Evan McMullin (I-UT)/Justin Amash (I-MI) 12% Popular Vote - 20 Electoral Votes
Tulsi Gabbard (P-HI)/Nina Turner (P-OH) 10% Popular Vote - 7 Electoral Votes
Austin Petersen (L-MO)/Ron Paul (L-TX) 5% Popular Vote - 0 Electoral Votes
Write-Ins/others (Various) 3.7% Popular Vote - 0 Electoral Votes
My biggest issue here (besides the illusion that Gabbard is anywhere near being Progressive) is the fact that 3rd parties have done so well. Why? Both of the candidates are relatively establishment, and their veeps certainly are.

This isn't Baker vs. Manchin, this is Baker vs. Bel Edwards. Bel Edwards, like Manchin, is a Populist Democrat who could easily win over Trump voters, but Baker is pretty well liked. I think the map would look a lot better for Baker. He could even flip California if everything goes perfectly for his campaign.

EDIT: John Bel Edward's running mate is Steve Bullock, which is why he wins Montana. Baker's running mate is John Kasich.

neAGMx5.png

EDIT 2: Of course there would be some Progressive third party, or even just an Independent campaign so I threw in Tulsi Gabbard. Her running mate could be Ro Khanna.

4Kt7nDx.png

EDIT 3: Going to run this election (without Tulsi) on President Infinity. Will post results here. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
genusmap.php

John McCain/Sarah Palin (Republican) 271 EVs
John Edwards/Chris Dodd (Democratic) 264 EVs
Ralph Nader/Matt Gonzalez (Independent) 3 EVs

genusmap.php

Shelia Jackson/Wesley Clark (Democratic) 453 EVs
Sarah Palin/Mitt Romney (Republican) 85 EVs

genusmap.php

Shelia Jackson/Wesley Clark (Democratic) 364 EVs
Michelle Bauchman/Chris Christie (Republican) 170 EVs
Buddy Roemer/Joe Lieberman (Reform) 4 EVs

View attachment 358253
I've basically been working on this for Alternate Wikipedia infoboxes to add to a previous post about a fictional French North American nation of Louisiana but before I make the infobox ill just post the election map here so I don't lose it. Oh and just a late note I've renamed a lot of Cities because France. Little Rock is Bonaparte, Rocheux is Denver, Marie is Missoula, Antoinette is Oklahoma City, New Versailles is Kansas City, Grand Springs is Colorado Springs, Eliza is Springfield, Arkansas City is Fayetteville (sounded too weird), Port Vichy is Port Authur and Colorado City is Gand Junction.
Who are the 2 MPs in Eliza? If you need help with MPs (especially in Missouri) I can PM you. Do you have anything planned for the United States (if it exists ITTL)? What about California?

Who are the 2 MPs in Eliza? If you need help with MPs (especially in Missouri) I can PM you. Do you have anything planned for the United States (if it exists ITTL)? What about California?
I wouldnt have a Clue who they arex'D. Just pick one Liberal and one Conservative politicain from Springfeild,MO and that can be who they are. This started as a weekend project but with school ending in 5 days I could definetly do something on the Usa (dont worry it exists) or California or deseret or whatever. If I want to make a series I will probably need to finalise the north american map and write the history. As a short awnser Yes I will try to expand.

I wouldnt have a Clue who they arex'D. Just pick one Liberal and one Conservative politicain from Springfeild,MO and that can be who they are.
In that case, I imagine the Conservative in the South would be Elijah Haar. I don't know about the Farmer-Labour MP. I'll have to look into that. It would be better if he was Libertarian or Conservative so he could be former Mayor Bob Stephens.

In that case, I imagine the Conservative in the South would be Elijah Haar. I don't know about the Farmer-Labour MP. I'll have to look into that. It would be better if he was Libertarian or Conservative so he could be former Mayor Bob Stephens.
Farmer-Labour is Centrist Libertarian so It could work

This isn't Baker vs. Manchin, this is Baker vs. Bel Edwards. Bel Edwards, like Manchin, is a Populist Democrat who could easily win over Trump voters, but Baker is pretty well liked. I think the map would look a lot better for Baker. He could even flip California if everything goes perfectly for his campaign.

EDIT: John Bel Edward's running mate is Steve Bullock, which is why he wins Montana. Baker's running mate is John Kasich.

neAGMx5.png

EDIT 2: Of course there would be some Progressive third party, or even just an Independent campaign so I threw in Tulsi Gabbard. Her running mate could be Ro Khanna.

4Kt7nDx.png

EDIT 3: Going to run this election (without Tulsi) on President Infinity. Will post results here. Stay tuned.
I could see Bel Edwards sweeping the entire south against Baker. Two of the biggest issues that keep Democrats from winning in the south are abortion and gun control, and Baker is markedly more liberal on these two issues than Bel Edwards.

fashbasher

Banned
TdzOtWl.jpg

What if the North Atlantic's four most ethnically diverse and economically powerful cities joined forces? I'm not terribly familiar with the political geography of any of them so corrections would be gleefully welcomed.

fashbasher

Banned
TdzOtWl.jpg

What if the North Atlantic's four most ethnically diverse and economically powerful cities joined forces? I'm not terribly familiar with the political geography of any of them so corrections would be gleefully welcomed.

nZyE8U3.png

And the Caribbean sister region, with red representing hardline communists as well as a motley crew of anti-Wall Street/anti-Washington-anti-Semitic kooks (who wouldn't get along with the pro-American and capitalist MAGA Men or the other two left blocs, one of which is still left-wing but not explicitly anti-Americanism and one of which has a large concentration of religious conservatives).

Status
Not open for further replies.