Dick Gephardt/Bill Bradley (Democratic) 451 EVs 37,028,378 PV
Evan Mecham/Bo Gritz (Reform) 35 EVs 18,629,722 PV
Kinky Friedman/Various (Texan Independence) 32 EVs 10,272,824 PV
Patty Murray/Jesse Jackson (New Liberal) 11 EVs 10,638,679 PV
Phil Gramm/Bob Dole (Republican) 8 EVs 18,138,706 PV
i'm in awe

What Baker vs Manchin would actually look like:
genusmap.php

Charlie Baker (R-MA)/Nikki Haley (R-SC) 34.8% Popular Vote - 326 Electoral Votes

Joe Manchin (D-WV)/Roy Cooper (D-NC) 34.5% Popular Vote - 185 Electoral Votes
Evan McMullin (I-UT)/Justin Amash (I-MI) 12% Popular Vote - 20 Electoral Votes
Tulsi Gabbard (P-HI)/Nina Turner (P-OH) 10% Popular Vote - 7 Electoral Votes
Austin Petersen (L-MO)/Ron Paul (L-TX) 5% Popular Vote - 0 Electoral Votes
Write-Ins/others (Various) 3.7% Popular Vote - 0 Electoral Votes

Another few question MoralisticCommunist, if you don't mind too much, as I wouldn't wan't to bother you. In the Alta California instalment you mentioned that:

And in the Baja California instalment you also said that:

Yet in the Arizona instalment you gave no mention to Hispanos Unidos and also implied that they don't exist in New Mexico. So my question is; Did Hispanos Unidos used to exist in this state, and if they didn't exist in this state, or any other columnas state, then how are they able to be bigger than the Black Baptist Bloc?
And secondly, in what states do the columnas system exist, or used to exist? I know from previous instalments that it exists in Arizona and New Mexico, and used to exist in Arizona, but does it exist anywhere else?
And finally; how is Scott County, Tennessee the best or second best county for the Democratic Party in Tennessee, when they were the epitomisation of the Southern Unionist opposition in the Civil War? I mean, how is it possible that Scott County is giving between 60% and 75% to the Democrats, it just doesn't make sense to me, especially given that the Appalachian regions of both states were split off to create the new state of Nickajack, which would have only happened because of their Southern Unionist ideology.
Also, I have been making my own maps of which parties exist in more than one state that you have covered (excluding the Columnas parties), so I might as well post them now, I'll just find the files and then I'll post them.

When I originally came up with the series I had not yet formulated the columnas system and planned to have Hispanos Unidos as a major party in the Southwest, however as the columnas system is a much more interesting idea I low-key retconned that part. I actually didn't know that part about Scott County as I didn't research every individual county in Tennessee, so in the Seventh Party Timeline I'll just have to say that county never joined the Nickajack rebellion. And thanks for making those party maps! If it's okay with you, I'll make sure to add a link to it in the header for my series for the next map I make. In the meantime, however I actually have been working on a state party map of my own, detailing the main parties of the Labor coalition.

labor_coalition_of_the_seventh_party_system_by_moralisticcommunist-dbvgygg.png

The Labor Coalition of the Seventh Party System consists of the various major parties which Labor either has signed historic non-competition agreements with, or those parties which Labor partially controls in a joint manner. Besides the multitude of smaller parties which Labor is aligned with this specific map most notably excludes the Black Baptist Bloc, a common ally of Labor, due to the fact that the Bloc has no formal non-competition agreements with Labor, valuing their independence just as much as the Greens. This broad coalition as a modern day reincarnation of the coalition which the National Union party directly controlled, this coalition is much looser, even featuring exceptions to the agreement in states such as Arizona or New York. This coalition is also deeply divided over social issues and the role to which identity politics should play. Nevertheless the coalition is held together strongly by a belief in economic justice and racial equality, fighting for the downtrodden, discriminated against, and disadvantaged of America.

Labor - The dominant party which serves as its central anchor they often mediated between the more radical and moderate factions of the Labor Coalition. Based in the Eastern half of America their politics are heavily influenced the various Labor unions which dominate heavy industry, health services, education, and the public sector. A proponent of Keynesian Economics and Neo-Corporatist policies Labor argues for a heavily regulated economy in which labor unions, businesses, and government work together for the common goal of economic stability and justice. On social issues the party is very moderate, advocating civil unions as the middle ground on the issue of gay rights. In foreign policy, however, Labor is extremely hawkish, more so than even the Democrats, as they push for the continuation of the cold war with both the USSR and the East Asian Prosperity Sphere as they continue to try and export democracy abroad. The party's base is composed mostly of the working class, blacks, and union members, though it also includes many middle class Americans who believe in social democratic principles. The party has also been losing strength among working class whites in recent years due to the party's recent shift towards identity politics in their capture the growing Asian and Hispanic vote share and stem the losses to the Black Panther Party on what was once their most solid demographic.

Progressives - The second largest party of the Labor coalition, they are the most recent addition to the Labor coalition, having reached this historic alliance in 2012. Based in the West Coast, their politics include extreme social liberalism and heavy use of identity politics as it caters to the wide variety of ethnic groups in the diverse American Southwest. While also social democrats, their economic model differs from that of Labor in that it suppresses both Big Labor and Big Business in support of small businesses, freelancers, and the public sector. Also on the issue of trade the Progressives are notable for their support of free trade, suggesting that the heavy sanctions which are currently placed on communist countries and the East Asian Prosperity Sphere be lifted. The Progressives are also notably for their anti-militarism stance, having been famous for condemning the invasion of the United Arab Republic and calling for Labor to give up the myth of "American exceptionalism." Their base consists of wide diversity of groups such as the LGBT community, Feminists, Pacifists, Hispanics, and Asians.

Populists - The third party of the "Big Three" of the Labor coalition, they are the second oldest partner of Labor having made their non-competition agreements on a national scale in 1993. Based in the Midwest and Great Plains they represent the interests of farmers and rural workers who fear being left behind in the modern world. While on economic and foreign policy they agree completely with Labor on social issues they are among the most right wing member of the Seventh Party System with their strong stance against drugs, immigration, and gay marriage. Yet when it comes to environmentalism their devotion to conservation sometimes exceed that of even the Progressives. Their base is the least diverse consisting almost exclusively of rural whites and seeks to reach a middle ground between the identity politics of the left and the nativist xenophobia of the right.

National Union - The last surviving remnants of the old National Union party, they are based exclusively in the United States' territories, including the capital territory of Washington DC and have held non-competition agreements with Labor off and on ever since 1980. Economically Neo-Corporatist they are most well known for their fanatical jingoism, being violently anti-communist, anti-self determination, and pro-imperialism. Being the most patriotic member of the Labor coalition they left the coalition in 2012 as protest of the Progressives' inclusion, however have recently rejoined in 2016 in order to shore up Labor's defenses against the Democrats who the National Union party sees as "Confederate apologists." On social issues the party is slightly to the right of Labor, however not as devoutly socially conservative as the Populists. The party's base is also one of the most diverse of the Labor coalition, as it consists of patriotic non-whites living in America's far-flung territories as well as socially conservative blacks in DC.

People's Congress - The smallest major party of the Labor coalition, their dominance of Trinidad and Tobago has led to Labor to try and get their votes on multiple occasions, leading to the alliances of 1993-1998, 2009-2012, and 2016-present. Identical to Labor in both foreign and economic policy, they similar to the National Unionists are slightly more moderately socially conservative and remain wary of Labor's alliance with the Progressives. Their base is consists of centrist blacks in Trinidad and Tobago who believe both religious conservatism and identity politics to be destabilizing forces.

Merged Labor Parties - The Labor party also has non competition agreements with six one state parties which it has a large amount of influence with. These parties are the Silver Labor party in Hamilton, the Non-Partisan League in Kansas, the Readjusters in West Florida, Whig-Labor in Delaware, and lastly in New York the two Federalist motions African Americans United and Working Families.

Credit for the basemap goes to Chicxulub.

When I originally came up with the series I had not yet formulated the columnas system and planned to have Hispanos Unidos as a major party in the Southwest, however as the columnas system is a much more interesting idea I low-key retconned that part. I actually didn't know that part about Scott County as I didn't research every individual county in Tennessee, so in the Seventh Party Timeline I'll just have to say that county never joined the Nickajack rebellion. And thanks for making those party maps! If it's okay with you, I'll make sure to add a link to it in the header for my series for the next map I make. In the meantime, however I actually have been working on a state party map of my own, detailing the main parties of the Labor coalition.

labor_coalition_of_the_seventh_party_system_by_moralisticcommunist-dbvgygg.png

The Labor Coalition of the Seventh Party System consists of the various major parties which Labor either has signed historic non-competition agreements with, or those parties which Labor partially controls in a joint manner. Besides the multitude of smaller parties which Labor is aligned with this specific map most notably excludes the Black Baptist Bloc, a common ally of Labor, due to the fact that the Bloc has no formal non-competition agreements with Labor, valuing their independence just as much as the Greens. This broad coalition as a modern day reincarnation of the coalition which the National Union party directly controlled, this coalition is much looser, even featuring exceptions to the agreement in states such as Arizona or New York. This coalition is also deeply divided over social issues and the role to which identity politics should play. Nevertheless the coalition is held together strongly by a belief in economic justice and racial equality, fighting for the downtrodden, discriminated against, and disadvantaged of America.

Labor - The dominant party which serves as its central anchor they often mediated between the more radical and moderate factions of the Labor Coalition. Based in the Eastern half of America their politics are heavily influenced the various Labor unions which dominate heavy industry, health services, education, and the public sector. A proponent of Keynesian Economics and Neo-Corporatist policies Labor argues for a heavily regulated economy in which labor unions, businesses, and government work together for the common goal of economic stability and justice. On social issues the party is very moderate, advocating civil unions as the middle ground on the issue of gay rights. In foreign policy, however, Labor is extremely hawkish, more so than even the Democrats, as they push for the continuation of the cold war with both the USSR and the East Asian Prosperity Sphere as they continue to try and export democracy abroad. The party's base is composed mostly of the working class, blacks, and union members, though it also includes many middle class Americans who believe in social democratic principles. The party has also been losing strength among working class whites in recent years due to the party's recent shift towards identity politics in their capture the growing Asian and Hispanic vote share and stem the losses to the Black Panther Party on what was once their most solid demographic.

Progressives - The second largest party of the Labor coalition, they are the most recent addition to the Labor coalition, having reached this historic alliance in 2012. Based in the West Coast, their politics include extreme social liberalism and heavy use of identity politics as it caters to the wide variety of ethnic groups in the diverse American Southwest. While also social democrats, their economic model differs from that of Labor in that it suppresses both Big Labor and Big Business in support of small businesses, freelancers, and the public sector. Also on the issue of trade the Progressives are notable for their support of free trade, suggesting that the heavy sanctions which are currently placed on communist countries and the East Asian Prosperity Sphere be lifted. The Progressives are also notably for their anti-militarism stance, having been famous for condemning the invasion of the United Arab Republic and calling for Labor to give up the myth of "American exceptionalism." Their base consists of wide diversity of groups such as the LGBT community, Feminists, Pacifists, Hispanics, and Asians.

Populists - The third party of the "Big Three" of the Labor coalition, they are the second oldest partner of Labor having made their non-competition agreements on a national scale in 1993. Based in the Midwest and Great Plains they represent the interests of farmers and rural workers who fear being left behind in the modern world. While on economic and foreign policy they agree completely with Labor on social issues they are among the most right wing member of the Seventh Party System with their strong stance against drugs, immigration, and gay marriage. Yet when it comes to environmentalism their devotion to conservation sometimes exceed that of even the Progressives. Their base is the least diverse consisting almost exclusively of rural whites and seeks to reach a middle ground between the identity politics of the left and the nativist xenophobia of the right.

National Union - The last surviving remnants of the old National Union party, they are based exclusively in the United States' territories, including the capital territory of Washington DC and have held non-competition agreements with Labor off and on ever since 1980. Economically Neo-Corporatist they are most well known for their fanatical jingoism, being violently anti-communist, anti-self determination, and pro-imperialism. Being the most patriotic member of the Labor coalition they left the coalition in 2012 as protest of the Progressives' inclusion, however have recently rejoined in 2016 in order to shore up Labor's defenses against the Democrats who the National Union party sees as "Confederate apologists." On social issues the party is slightly to the right of Labor, however not as devoutly socially conservative as the Populists. The party's base is also one of the most diverse of the Labor coalition, as it consists of patriotic non-whites living in America's far-flung territories as well as socially conservative blacks in DC.

People's Congress - The smallest major party of the Labor coalition, their dominance of Trinidad and Tobago has led to Labor to try and get their votes on multiple occasions, leading to the alliances of 1993-1998, 2009-2012, and 2016-present. Identical to Labor in both foreign and economic policy, they similar to the National Unionists are slightly more moderately socially conservative and remain wary of Labor's alliance with the Progressives. Their base is consists of centrist blacks in Trinidad and Tobago who believe both religious conservatism and identity politics to be destabilizing forces.

Merged Labor Parties - The Labor party also has non competition agreements with six one state parties which it has a large amount of influence with. These parties are the Silver Labor party in Hamilton, the Non-Partisan League in Kansas, the Readjusters in West Florida, Whig-Labor in Delaware, and lastly in New York the two Federalist motions African Americans United and Working Families.

Credit for the basemap goes to Chicxulub.
That is AMAZING.
Three questions though:
Firstly, so Nickajack isn't ruled by the Democrats?
And secondly, do you have maps of the right-wing parties that you'll be posting? Because I sincerely hope so, as this is, as I said, amazing.
And finally, what about Winston County, AL, because I'm interested in what happened to the Southern Unionists there

What Baker vs Manchin would actually look like:
genusmap.php

Charlie Baker (R-MA)/Nikki Haley (R-SC) 34.8% Popular Vote - 326 Electoral Votes

Joe Manchin (D-WV)/Roy Cooper (D-NC) 34.5% Popular Vote - 185 Electoral Votes
Evan McMullin (I-UT)/Justin Amash (I-MI) 12% Popular Vote - 20 Electoral Votes
Tulsi Gabbard (P-HI)/Nina Turner (P-OH) 10% Popular Vote - 7 Electoral Votes
Austin Petersen (L-MO)/Ron Paul (L-TX) 5% Popular Vote - 0 Electoral Votes
Write-Ins/others (Various) 3.7% Popular Vote - 0 Electoral Votes
You underestimate party loyalty and the difficulty of getting names on the ballot.

2015 Election.png

I've basically been working on this for Alternate Wikipedia infoboxes to add to a previous post about a fictional French North American nation of Louisiana but before I make the infobox ill just post the election map here so I don't lose it. Oh and just a late note I've renamed a lot of Cities because France. Little Rock is Bonaparte, Rocheux is Denver, Marie is Missoula, Antoinette is Oklahoma City, New Versailles is Kansas City, Grand Springs is Colorado Springs, Eliza is Springfield, Arkansas City is Fayetteville (sounded too weird), Port Vichy is Port Authur and Colorado City is Gand Junction.

Last edited:
1B1BAC81-AD1F-484D-8562-C4BD8F98FC60.jpeg

Douglas focuses hard on a New York strategy and manages to deadlock the Electoral College. Maybe I'll make a timeline for this, once I'm done with another one I'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.