Hail, Britannia

That is an astoundingly detailed and well done map and infobox, if you don't mind me saying so (I especially like the massive border seat in the OTL border region of Northern Ireland). :p

Are small seat swings the norm ITTL? The three main parties seemingly have budged very little in comparison to the 2010 Imperial election.

LeinadB93

Monthly Donor
Damnit, why can't I give more than one like?

WHY?
That is an astoundingly detailed and well done map and infobox, if you don't mind me saying so (I especially like the massive border seat in the OTL border region of Northern Ireland). :p

:D Glad you like it!!

Are small seat swings the norm ITTL? The three main parties seemingly have budged very little in comparison to the 2010 Imperial election.

No this election is definitely uncommon for the small swings amongst the big three parties. It's a sign of the perceived stability of the government that they only saw minor changes in seats; at the 2010 November election there were much larger swings, and as we go further backwards the swings become much more prominent. And hopefully I'll get that box and write up done at some point.

What actually defines the border of the Province of Alaska? Is there a river basin or a mountain range in OTL North-Western Canada that I can't find?

LeinadB93

Monthly Donor
The amount of detail in this map and infobox is just insane. Is it OK if I begin working on a list of MIPs?
In a few weeks when classes end for me because if really busy right now I can make a list of constituencies.

@Nazi Space Spy did actually start putting together a few lists. I'll see if I can dig them up from amongst all my notes... If memory serves New England, Virginia and Florida were all done (I think :p)

@LeinadB93 What program did you use to do that family tree of Latin American monarchs?

It was indeed the amazing work of @edricwashington. Much appreciated!!

What actually defines the border of the Province of Alaska? Is there a river basin or a mountain range in OTL North-Western Canada that I can't find?
It's the Continental Divide.

TB is correct it is indeed the continental divide.

The Anglo-Russian Convention of 1825 established the modern borders of the Canadian province of Alaska, as the Russian colony of Alyaska. With much of modern day Oregon, all the territory north of the Kolumbiya River, as part of a joint ownership type deal. This is meant to be an analogue of the OTL British-American agreement over the Oregon Country, except with no independent America, and Britain more focused elsewhere, Russian American does a lot better than OTL and becomes the major thorn in Britain's side in the Pacific Northwest. That is until they seize the territory during the Crimean War :)

Even though Louisiana is very Conservative in this scenario Francophone Louisiana would be much more left wing than Anglophone Louisiana. The Wisconsin Green isn't very surprising to me.

Student votes, maybe? I'd imagine that there are some college towns in that seat. Personally, I'm intrigued by that Alliance of Regions MP for the South Island of New Zealand.