Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreiviskai

Banned
If in 1993 the results of the referendum on raising the status of St. Petersburg to the republic within the Russian Federation would have been fully implemented (In real, SPb was raised to the status of "federal city"). The procedure of merging the Leningrad region with the Republic of St. Petersburg was carried out, which later, in 2003, was renamed the Republic of Ingermanland. Historical names were returned to cities on the Karelian Isthmus and partial decommunization of cities was carried out. The Republic maintains close economic and cultural ties with Finland and Estonia.
untitled_by_kreiviskai-dbq91ly.png
Republic-of-Ingermanland-709219942

One of my biggest problems with using the word "wank" to describe an over-extended super powerful country is I can't really look up "Britain Wank" in Google and expect to find what I'm looking for. :noexpression:

I never have this problem.

But, uh, I might be looking for different things.

*Contemplates how many overlapping authorities and bodies there would be*

*Considers the number of exceptions*

maybe?

It's all so very confusing and byzantine that the actual ruler of the world is in fact the British Library.

This one could take a while to do the key.
So is this gonna be the Holy British Raj of All Nations?

Last edited:
One last WIP and I shall dive into the internet sea, not to return to this thread until I have completed maps to pull ashore.

rvbomally already did a world map for this map/scenario by toixstory and AshleeNova, but I decided to make my own, with booze and hookers a total lack of reference to anything aside the original posts and map.

RedoJewel.png

One last WIP and I shall dive into the internet sea, not to return to this thread until I have completed maps to pull ashore.

rvbomally already did a world map for this map/scenario by toixstory and AshleeNova, but I decided to make my own, with booze and hookers a total lack of reference to anything aside the original posts and map.

View attachment 348735
Of all the maps people make covers off of I get two for that one...

Btw, how do you create that 'old paper effect' with the yellow-ish colour and the crease in the middle? Do you use some type of graphics editor?
I just downloaded one of the many free texture packs various artists put up for people to use and overlayed it using Paint.NET. Took a couple seconds. :)

Here's the worlda for 1824, I didn't get the colors fully ironed out but other than that I think it's pretty good. Tell me what you think!

EDIT: Come to think of it, I have a few oversights that I need to fix. I'll probably revise this soon.
1824.png

Last edited:

kreiviskai

Banned
So, this is map of Earth in my sci-fi universe. It's map before a start of second space race. Feel free to ask a questions
"2070. Seven decades of catastrophes and wars were reflected in the largest war in Southeast Asia and Oceania, the worst of which was only the Second World War. India, Indonesia, the Philippines and the northern coast of Australia were burned by the fire of tactical nuclear strikes, and weakened countries were torn by the powerful predators of this world.
In the Middle East, after the extinction of ISIS, a conflict erupted in Jordan, the wreath of which is the Israeli-Saudi war, when the largest oil fields of the League of Arab States were flashed in just a week. The surge in oil prices has led to an acceleration of integration processes in South America and the CIS, while NATO has experienced a crisis and decline, retreating to nationalist governments in Europe.
The global crisis was shaking the world, lying under the shadow of the Chinese dragon, who struck at the right moment. Economic and political expansion led to the creation of a gigantic Asiatic-African bloc stretching from South Africa to the DPRK.
At this time, the eternal enemy of the Chinese fell under the onslaught of international forces. Japan rebelled against its transatlantic hosts, deciding that the Sun had to rise again. The right-wing nationalist cabinet abolished post-war agreements to reduce the army, secret nuclear weapons were also secretly developed. The result was unsuccessful - Japan was torn between the UN forces under the leadership of the United States and the North-Eurasian Federation.
The experience of the Asian War of the 2060s to counter missile launches from space spurred the world's superpower to a new space race, which scientists used to guide a dangerous arms race toward the way of saving Mankind - to the exploration of the space.
The world entered the seventh decade, into a dark and uncertain future."

2_by_kreiviskai-dbq9166.png

Status
Not open for further replies.