Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what I'm looking for. If it's not so much to ask can you please make the star and mountain a bit more symmetrical? The same flag with Wyoming's colors would be nice as well. Sorry for the hassle

Need a bit of a favor. I found a blank map of Westeros in one of the earlier threads, and it's nice and large and the exact size that I need, but it didn't have any borders.

APWumEN.png

But looking through the thread I managed to find a similar map of Westeros that had the borders, but was too small for viewing fine details and which looks weird on the page when the rest of Essos has been edited out due ot the small size.

XvjhLam.png

Would someone in here bo so kind as to place the borders of the second map onto the first? I've had a try at it myself, without any good results :(

EDIT: Had a pass at it myself:

s354b2N.png

It's not perfect, but it should make a decent enough starting place if anyone wants to try and perfect the borders :)

Last edited:
It's what I'm looking for. If it's not so much to ask can you please make the star and mountain a bit more symmetrical? The same flag with Wyoming's colors would be nice as well. Sorry for the hassle
Colorado.png Wyoming.png
Sorry for uploading it only now, I think the site was down yesterday (at least for me).

Can I request a flag for the West Africans that remain in South America? The flag should incorporate either of the colors Red, Black, White, Gold, Green, or Sky blue. There should also be a star or a grouping of 3 stars somewhere. Thanks so much!!!

SadGErmany.png

@MountainPuncher
I wasn't sure how to handle overlapping claims so I just showed them as shared administration.
France has the Saar Territory and the Western Rhine as a protectorate (not sure if you want West Rhine to be part of Germany just administrated by France?).
Green represents the Ruhr Area.

If you want me to change anything or add more detail just let me know.

View attachment 348706
@MountainPuncher
I wasn't sure how to handle overlapping claims so I just showed them as shared administration.
France has the Saar Territory and the Western Rhine as a protectorate (not sure if you want West Rhine to be part of Germany just administrated by France?).
Green represents the Ruhr Area.

If you want me to change anything or add more detail just let me know.
How did you get such a massive map?

I have no idea and I dont know enough about projections to guess.

If you're interested I can link you the basemap I used. It doesn't give any information on the projection either but you could use rivers and cities as reference points if you want to overlay something.

Can someone please make a flag based on the area in red? I don't care what design the flag has as long as it has stars in it.

Attachments

• IMG_7568.JPG
    IMG_7568.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 290
I have no idea and I dont know enough about projections to guess.

If you're interested I can link you the basemap I used. It doesn't give any information on the projection either but you could use rivers and cities as reference points if you want to overlay something.
I would like that, please link me. Danke!

Here you go. You'll find the same map but at later or earlier dates if you do some digging on the site (which is an amazing resource by the way). Bitteschön!

Status
Not open for further replies.