Religious map

Lots of reservations have large numbers of Episcopalians, for the same reason. And other branches of Christianity. "Native language = Native religion" is not going to be correct.

I'll also add that Muturzikin is a beautiful website and a great source of info, but their maps can be misleading. They like to show minority languages as spots on the map, which can give the impression that a majority of speakers in that area speak the language. That's often not true; the spots sometimes just indicate the presence of a minority language in that area.

upload_2017-6-14_10-53-48.png

Updated religion for Saba, done Cuba, and the area from Mineasotta all the way down to Louisiana

After I did Ontario I was like I should continue with Manitoba, but there were a lot of reservations so I really wasnt into going back to it :C .
I maybe if someone else also joined the project, I might be more encouraged to keep it going :D

After I did Ontario I was like I should continue with Manitoba, but there were a lot of reservations so I really wasnt into going back to it :C .
I maybe if someone else also joined the project, I might be more encouraged to keep it going :D
I would've really helped you in this project, but I don't have so much free time in this period..