Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A map I made a while back. WWI ends quickly when the Belgians side with Germany for the Schlieffen Plan, and the pro-German belgian monarch becomes king of the French. Fast forwards to right after Round Two, where the main rival, the Anglo-Russian Entente to contain Germany is defeated with the help of a pro-German America. I also have an alternate where the Entente wins Round Two instead.View attachment 347091
Did the Germans ever actually make that offer to the belgians?

A map I made a while back. WWI ends quickly when the Belgians side with Germany for the Schlieffen Plan, and the pro-German belgian monarch becomes king of the French. Fast forwards to right after Round Two, where the main rival, the Anglo-Russian Entente to contain Germany is defeated with the help of a pro-German America. I also have an alternate where the Entente wins Round Two instead.View attachment 347091
Could I have a full timeline of this?

If I could, I'd like to request a flag for an independent Republic of Louisiana that seceded from the CSA and a Great Seal for them as well if possible. Also I'd like to request a Great Seal/Coat of Arms for a "Southron Republic" that is the state that in this world succeeded the CSA as a more egalitarian state, similar to OTL South Africa and has a large black population. Thanks so much!
The flag at the time of CSA was apparently this:
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Louisiana_(February_1861).svg
But looking at the history it's entirely possible the pelican flag is adopted.

Did the Germans ever actually make that offer to the belgians?

As far as I know, in OTL the Germans definitely asked the Belgians to allow them military access to march through the country unopposed, which was refused and Germans went ahead anyways packing heavy artillery for the forts there.

Could I have a full timeline of this?

I don’t have a full timeline, just a small map series, if you’re interested

I'll have to ask the person who made it then. Thanks!
It was Dutchie but I'm not sure he's around any more - his last activity was in 2011.
The flag is the winner of the Weekly Flag competition - there are some other entries on this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...ag-challenge-discussion-entries.136905/page-6 (look at posts 114-117).
If you like some of the ideas but don't want to use a flag without the creator's permission, then let us know if there are any particular things you'd like on the flag and one of us can try a new version for you.

It was Dutchie but I'm not sure he's around any more - his last activity was in 2011.
The flag is the winner of the Weekly Flag competition - there are some other entries on this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...ag-challenge-discussion-entries.136905/page-6 (look at posts 114-117).
If you like some of the ideas but don't want to use a flag without the creator's permission, then let us know if there are any particular things you'd like on the flag and one of us can try a new version for you.
I honestly like the one you showed me the most so something similar wouldn't be too bad. Maybe a blue background instead of white or something like that. Just think the overall design is very fitting.

Zachariah

Banned
Would anyone be able to do a map of Benjamin Butler's proposed post-Civil War division of the defeated former Confederate States for me? Here are Butler's guidelines:

I advised and so urged that the States in rebellion should be divided into territories held under military control for a sufficient length of time to teach them that the lost cause and the lost Confederation was utterly obliterated and to be forgotten. I advised that those territories should be given specific names. For instance, Virginia should be the territory of Potomac; North Carolina, the territory of Cape Fear; South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, the territory of Jackson; Louisiana, the territory of Jefferson; Texas, the territory of Houston, and Arkansas, the territory of Lincoln. I believed that the lines of those territories should be so drawn as to cut up the boundaries of the original States so that there should be nothing of State pride left. By their proceedings the people of these States had forfeited all honorable mention, and when they should be fit to come back into the Union,--which they would have been at an early day,--they should come in with the boundaries and names given, and that would have blotted out forever all brotherhood of Confederation against the United States.

New flag designs for all of these newly formed US Territories/States would also be much appreciated. Up for the challenge?

I honestly like the one you showed me the most so something similar wouldn't be too bad. Maybe a blue background instead of white or something like that. Just think the overall design is very fitting.
How about one of these? The light blue version uses the blue from the original linked above, the dark blue uses the blue from the French flag.
Louisiana_FG_lightblue.png Louisiana_FG_darkblue.png

Can one of kind sirs please make a flag based on the Rocky Mountain nation in Gray? It is composed of Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. I'd prefer it if said flag incorporated 3 stars and a mountain/mountains of sorts.

Attachments

• IMG_7401.JPG
    IMG_7401.JPG
    479.2 KB · Views: 306
upload_2017-10-5_17-55-29.png

Can one of kind sirs please make a flag based on the Rocky Mountain nation in Gray? It is composed of Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. I'd prefer it if said flag incorporated 3 stars and a mountain/mountains of sorts.
Based of the colors of the Colorado Flag.
You like?

Status
Not open for further replies.