A Blank Map Thread

shouldn't crimea and donbass be striped? they are not russian, they are occupied territory, such territory is usually indicated by stripes of both countries.
same would also apply to transnystria, which is also russian occupied
I don't think Crimea is precisely "occupied", since it entered the RU in a plebiscite, albeit it's disputed status should be represented.

I don't think Crimea is precisely "occupied", since it entered the RU in a plebiscite, albeit it's disputed status should be represented.
it has been conquered, occupied, and a rigged plebiscite took place to cover the crime

Last edited:
it has been conquered, occupied, and a rigged plebiscite took place to cover crime
Yes, but the population largely approves of it, and it's not going to be reversed any time soon. I'm not arguing the ethics of it (it was a violation of Ukrainian sovereignty), but at this point it's Russian.

Yes, but the population largely approves of it, and it's not going to be reversed any time soon. I'm not arguing the ethics of it (it was a violation of Ukrainian sovereignty), but at this point it's Russian.
the population didn't dare to disapprove
maybe read less RT propaganda

Last edited:
Made a Robinson projection blank template.

ExSngm2.png

Robinson is an accepted input in NASA's G.Projector, so you could draw a map using this template and then project it however you want really easy.

I found this on Google, but does anybody know where I can find a blank map version of this/series of maps like this for the whole world? Or something equivalent? That would be exactly what I need.

2hcgroy.jpg

I found this on Google, but does anybody know where I can find a blank map version of this/series of maps like this for the whole world? Or something equivalent? That would be exactly what I need.
i recall some of those maps being posted in this thread

Don Quijote

Banned
Europe and East Asia from the wiki. Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can merge them, and I don't think there's a whole world version. There's another version of the Europe map here, but with more of North Africa included. Also try searching for 'ck2 map'; you'll get quite a lot of similar style maps to the one you have, but with larger provinces.

hello! i am new here and i was requesting a blank map of the Spanish States, please and thank you!