The M-BAM Main Thread

Hi guys, it me the orginal creator of the thread. I must say the work you guys have done with the M Bam is impressive. I was wondering if you guys could cut the map into fourths so that paint may be able to handle the largeness of the map for people to more easily be able to edit.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149711603@N07/36359646191/in/photostream/

The grey map is full updated too

Please tell me if you discover more errors in it

Hi guys, it me the orginal creator of the thread. I must say the work you guys have done with the M Bam is impressive. I was wondering if you guys could cut the map into fourths so that paint may be able to handle the largeness of the map for people to more easily be able to edit.
@Tomoto
Whoever did the map work before you has done an extremely retarded job. A ton of stuff is obsoltete, Germany has lost its entire progress since 2015 (If I hadn't got a backup left we would have to redo it) and a lot of subdivisions are doubled, predominantly mine, due to the fact that I altered some of them during the 2nd level works. It seems someone just copied the grey and dark grey lines over the old version but forgot the background grey of the new version. Same happens to be the case in Korea.

I will post a new version of it tomorrow afternoon with all errors repaired. As I'm already working with the world map, I'll be releasong the Smaller maps as well.

Seconded; I started to fix off-colored pixels, noticed I'm doing the same stuff as last time (in particular the Maldives), got frustrated, quit it

I'll try it again when you guys finalise this map merge

ST15RM

Banned
Hey there!
Most of us split the map into continents/regions... or work on other software that can handle the map.

ST15RM

Banned
I'm mightly confused...
confusion.png

should I move down the southern border or just cut the island short?

Full M-BAM
Europe.png
Nordamerika.png
Lateinamerika.png
Gesamtasien.png
Japan_und_Suedost-Ostasien.png
Australien_Neuseeland_und_Indonesische_Inselgruppe.png
Afrika_und_Naher_Osten.png
Antarktis_und_Suedozeane.png

Now it's time for the physical! (And does no-one have a simple 1st level map, country level map, and just plain map?)

ST15RM

Banned
Hey, I may open a forum for extra stuff, like patches and balkanized maps once this map is complete, or sooner.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
@Tomoto
Whoever did the map work before you has done an extremely retarded job. A ton of stuff is obsoltete, Germany has lost its entire progress since 2015 (If I hadn't got a backup left we would have to redo it) and a lot of subdivisions are doubled, predominantly mine, due to the fact that I altered some of them during the 2nd level works. It seems someone just copied the grey and dark grey lines over the old version but forgot the background grey of the new version. Same happens to be the case in Korea.

I will post a new version of it tomorrow afternoon with all errors repaired. As I'm already working with the world map, I'll be releasong the Smaller maps as well.
Please refrain from using "retarded" as a descriptor (unless you are discussing fire-fighting or low altitude bomb release methods).

That you.