The M-BAM Main Thread

Awesome thank you! But what would you suggest to open it with? As MS Paint doesn't allow me to :c

Do you have Adobe Photoshop?

If you do. Then copy-pase it into there and choose the crop icon, and scale it down by continents, like others have needed to do in the past.

If you don't. Then Idk. in this case, I usually go to the images, app, whatever from
Windows 8-10 and click the edit button, then I click 'crop', scale them down, and save the cropped parts as its own file.

Regardless of which one you choose, you should be able to take the smaller files and put them in MS Paint.

And that's how I (and presumably others) deal with the MS Paint Situation regarding the MBAM. Hope this helped.

Do you have Adobe Photoshop?

If you do. Then copy-pase it into there and choose the crop icon, and scale it down by continents, like others have needed to do in the past.

If you don't. Then Idk. in this case, I usually go to the images, app, whatever from
Windows 8-10 and click the edit button, then I click 'crop', scale them down, and save the cropped parts as its own file.

Regardless of which one you choose, you should be able to take the smaller files and put them in MS Paint.

And that's how I (and presumably others) deal with the MS Paint Situation regarding the MBAM. Hope this helped.
Thank you!

Awesome thank you! But what would you suggest to open it with? As MS Paint doesn't allow me to :c

Well if you copy the picture and paste it in a new file in MS paint, it should work
Every time when you want to open it again, you can simply copy it from your documents and paste it again in a new file (and save it by overwriting the previous file)

That's what I do

I noticed some faults in my map, they are solved now:

- Ashmore and Cartier were deleted

- West Java was wrong

- Canary Islands were wrong

- Tasmania was shifted

- Montenegro was wrong

- The lakes in the Caraiben were missing

-Barbados was wrong

But the levels of the Koreas are still wrong, and so are those of Papua, does someone have proper patches of it?
And for the one who did Australian second levels: the most northern part of the Northern Territory was shifted when you drew it, so it has to be done again
upload_2017-9-14_17-43-5.png

upload_2017-9-14_18-56-49.png

upload_2017-9-14_19-16-35.png

Last edited:
Please tell me if you discover more errors in it

Alright...

1: the Pacific patch from ST15RM
upload_2017-9-14_20-40-53.png

2: ST15RM's Caribbean
upload_2017-9-14_20-41-28.png

3: Some border anomalies in Norrland has occurred.
so here's my entire Fenno-Scandic Patch
upload_2017-9-14_20-49-36.png

4: Looking at the patches above makes me wonder. We are gonna keep the red borders to represent unrecognised territories/claims right?.. I mean Right? (I noticed they were missing from the MBAM)

Alright...

1: the Pacific patch from ST15RM
View attachment 344016

2: ST15RM's Caribbean
View attachment 344017

3: Some border anomalies in Norrland has occurred.
so here's my entire Fenno-Scandic Patch
View attachment 344018

4: Looking at the patches above makes me wonder. We are gonna keep the red borders to represent unrecognised territories/claims right?.. I mean Right? (I noticed they were missing from the MBAM)

1 and 2 are an alternative method in my opinion, not a "fixed error"

3: thanks

4: because it is a grey map, I changed the red borders into (89,89,89) colored borders

Last edited:
I noticed some faults in my map, they are solved now:

- Ashmore and Cartier were deleted

- West Java was wrong

- Canary Islands were wrong

- Tasmania was shifted

- Montenegro was wrong

- The lakes in the Caraiben were missing

-Barbados was wrong

But the levels of the Koreas are still wrong, and so are those of Papua, does someone have proper patches of it?
And for the one who did Australian second levels: the most northern part of the Northern Territory was shifted when you drew it, so it has to be done again
View attachment 343992

View attachment 344001

View attachment 344008
I changed that one line when making the second levels. seems that someone forgot to remove the old one. Here's the new one.

I drew both the second levels and the shore, and I've already seen the problem. It seems to be a mere positioning error caused by an overlap by most likely an indonesian patch. Easy to fix. Will do asap.

I notice Kosovo's a full country on this. Just wondering why you chose to make them that way on this? Note: I'm not complaining, this is an amazing map, I'm just wondering why you chose the way you did with Kosovo. Cheers!

I changed that one line when making the second levels. seems that someone forgot to remove the old one. Here's the new one.

I drew both the second levels and the shore, and I've already seen the problem. It seems to be a mere positioning error caused by an overlap by most likely an indonesian patch. Easy to fix. Will do asap.

Your link doesn't exist