The M-BAM Main Thread

ST15RM

Banned
Ok. I fixed the map, again. This time I looked properly. If there are any other islands that aren't where they should, I will fix them again.
island borders.png

I'm now gonna work on the Caribbean.

ST15RM

Banned
Hi. I'm back.
So Eaglefrost wants to make a terrain map? Well, he can go ahead, I don't care. But... It may a take a long time...
If you want to do that...
altbathmap.png

Ashtagon made a super-handy dandy map of all the Alt-History countries with their color, and other things so I downloaded it. I'd reccomend you probably should too.

VT45

Banned
Hi. I'm back.
So Eaglefrost wants to make a terrain map? Well, he can go ahead, I don't care. But... It may a take a long time...

Ashtagon made a super-handy dandy map of all the Alt-History countries with their color, and other things so I downloaded it. I'd reccomend you probably should too.

I think I just came. I'm super stealing this.

Hi. I'm back.
I like how the color for 1-pixel lakes and rivers are the same. It would solve some of the problems of the Q-BAM as well.