Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton vs Bush vs Johnson
I don't feel like it be trump because there'd be to much contrast between the two candidates for all of New Mexico to go thrid party

Clinton

Wow, you actually got it!

It's Clinton vs Bush vs Johnson if Johnson were to win every county that he got at least 5% of the vote in in OTL.

xQNGJW7.jpg

Guess what this map shows.
Every county where Johnson got more than a certain percentage of the vote?

Wow, you actually got it!

It's Clinton vs Bush vs Johnson if Johnson were to win every county that he got at least 5% of the vote in in OTL.
There are counties in Virginia and elsewhere yjat might have gone for Jeb! but did not go for Trump, so some of the Clinton counties should probably be red. That said, what's the EV tally based on your map?

There are counties in Virginia and elsewhere yjat might have gone for Jeb! but did not go for Trump, so some of the Clinton counties should probably be red. That said, what's the EV tally based on your map?

Firstly, if Johnson actually did this well, it's likely there'd be a whole hell of a lot more blue on this map, as he mostly takes from the Republican.

The EV tally is: Clinton 216 - Bush 283 - Johnson 39

Firstly, if Johnson actually did this well, it's likely there'd be a whole hell of a lot more blue on this map, as he mostly takes from the Republican.

The EV tally is: Clinton 216 - Bush 283 - Johnson 39
He might not necessarily take more from the Republican. The strategy of going for Republican votes made sense in the context of Republican revulsion of/indifference to Trump. Here, there will be incentive to do more to pick up Bernie's voters and perhaps a smattering of base conservatives tired of Bushes.

He might not necessarily take more from the Republican. The strategy of going for Republican votes made sense in the context of Republican revulsion of/indifference to Trump. Here, there will be incentive to do more to pick up Bernie's voters and perhaps a smattering of base conservatives tired of Bushes.
If Johnson goes for that strategy in this scenario, I'm not sure he does as well as I have him doing here.

Could somone do a map where a dem wins every country that Obama won in 2012 plus counties where sanders and trump combined won more raw votes then Clinton or the rest of the republicans minues those marginal Romney Clinton counties like Orange CA because to me that's I'll be the 2020 map with a liberal to left leaning progressive dem wining against trump.

Could somone do a map where a dem wins every country that Obama won in 2012 plus counties where sanders and trump combined won more raw votes then Clinton or the rest of the republicans minues those marginal Romney Clinton counties like Orange CA because to me that's I'll be the 2020 map with a liberal to left leaning progressive dem wining against trump.

That would be quite complicated, but maybe I can try sometime.

I'm betting a map like this would be an absolute blowout for the Democratic candidate. likely on par with 1964 in terms of number of counties won.

Status
Not open for further replies.