OTL Map Thread Mk IV., 2014-

I'm going to start working on a 1300 worlda tomorrow, and a 1848 one after that. If anyone wants to make a 1700 AD map, or a 1783 map, that would fill in a lot of the big time gaps.

Technically not a map, but this evolutionary tree of religions is still interesting.

uqnaoxyodypqn2.jpg

The map itself is terrible (blobby, badly drawn, the states are little more than vague shapes, no Great Lakes ect, ect), but the unusual driving laws presented on it are pure gold;

tumblr_ot9huxMz2G1svtp5bo1_1280.png

Found here; https://maptitude1.tumblr.com/post/164233354547/weird-driving-laws-in-each-us-state
I feel like there has to be some sort of weird beef between Tennessee and Connecticut, since in Tennessee it's only legal to shoot an animal from your car if that animal is a while, while shooting whales from your car in Connecticut is specifically illegal.

VT45

Banned
ycc0QqN.png

The postcodes of Greater London. I'm working on cleaning up the borders a bit and centring the codes themselves a bit more so we can hopefully end up with a map where you have very few instances of codes overlapping borders, but I figured it was now finished enough to post here and have people be able to use it.

Why is Mormonism derived from Judaism and not Christianity...?

Mormonism is shown as being derived from Christianity, not Judaism. The line originates from Christianity but for the purposes of the image they don't have the line overlay the Judaism symbol (for purposes of clarity I'm assuming)

I feel like there has to be some sort of weird beef between Tennessee and Connecticut, since in Tennessee it's only legal to shoot an animal from your car if that animal is a whale, while shooting whales from your car in Connecticut is specifically illegal.

Well if you see a living whale in Tennessee that isn't being transported in some kind of massive tank or by air, then it's probably some kind of monster walking whale like out of a bad scifi movie and shooting it should be mandatory, not just merely not illegal.

Well if you see a living whale in Tennessee that isn't being transported in some kind of massive tank or by air, then it's probably some kind of monster walking whale like out of a bad scifi movie and shooting it should be mandatory, not just merely not illegal.
Clearly you've never heard of the famous Tennessee whales.