Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.png

When the Europeans hear how nice Australia is in the Summer.

TOO MANY STATES
weirdamerica.png

Electoral version by XO:
americaev.png

Democrats - 27 (blue), Progressive - 13 (green), Libertarian - 15 (yellow), Republican - 23 (red), America First - 11 (purple)

all boundaries are based off cities so basically there's a state for almost every city on the basemap I used
You put Dallas and Austin into the same state as Houston. All of those, mind you, are top 20 cities. You put together two top 10 cities in Los Angeles and San Diego. Nashville and Memphis, both in the top 25, share a state.
But Bismarck, North Dakota, with a population just over 70,000, got a state.

You put Dallas and Austin into the same state as Houston. All of those, mind you, are top 20 cities. You put together two top 10 cities in Los Angeles and San Diego. Nashville and Memphis, both in the top 25, share a state.
But Bismarck, North Dakota, with a population just over 70,000, got a state.
I hope you realize that this is supposed to be a shitpost map and so it's not supposed to make much sense

So I was working on a serious map, but then I noticed the space between France, Italy, and what will be Lithuania looked kinda like one huge country.
TlB Shitpost.png

Thus the German-Polish-Hungarian-Slavonian-Wallachian-Bulgarian-Hellenic Commonwealth was born.

So I was working on a serious map, but then I noticed the space between France, Italy, and what will be Lithuania looked kinda like one huge country.
View attachment 340114
Thus the German-Polish-Hungarian-Slavonian-Wallachian-Bulgarian-Hellenic Commonwealth was born.
Is that a huge Lithuania I'm seeing or did you just not finish their eastern border yet?..

texascrapmap.png

No saying has ever been truer than 'everything is bigger in Texas'.

That's because, well, everything truly IS bigger in Texas, long known as the Lone Star State and Land of the Giants. People as big as a six-story building, pigs as large as a tractor-trailer, flies that could barely fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic.

Mankind -- large and small -- has tamed the gigantic beasts first discovered by Spanish explorers centuries ago, and built the greatest and grandest of all the United States of America. 12 million giants and 10 million 'normals' populate the Lone Star State, along with animals, insects, birds and other creatures of all sizes.

View attachment 340170

No saying has ever been truer than 'everything is bigger in Texas'.

That's because, well, everything truly IS bigger in Texas, long known as the Lone Star State and Land of the Giants. People as big as a six-story building, pigs as large as a tractor-trailer, flies that could barely fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic.

Mankind -- large and small -- has tamed the gigantic beasts first discovered by Spanish explorers centuries ago, and built the greatest and grandest of all the United States of America. 12 million giants and 10 million 'normals' populate the Lone Star State, along with animals, insects, birds and other creatures of all sizes.
Those are some big flies.

They usually leave you alone, though, as long as you drench yourself in Fly-Off.

Mosquitoes are another story. That's why normals stay the hell out of the southeastern Louisiana swamps.
I meant in relation to the other life there.

And good God, Louisiana must be hell on earth what with the mosquitoes and alligators.

I meant in relation to the other life there.

And good God, Louisiana must be hell on earth what with the mosquitoes and alligators.

My mistake.

Fortunately, they're aren't a lot of the 'oxen flies' (as coined by the short-lived Republic of Texas's first and last normal President, Sam Houston) to worry about.

Louisiana County, on the other hand? Stick to New Orleans and you'll be fine; they don't call it the Superdome for nothing. :D

I think this fits here.

Lithuanian counties ("apskritis") corresponded to their closest U.S. state equivalents (considering historical, demographic, economic and political leaning factors)

Apskritis_of_Lithuania.png

If you're wondering, I live in "Michigan"