Status
Not open for further replies.

fashbasher

Banned
Zva4Ay6.png

It's always Mardi Gras in France! /s

Can anyone give me a link to a site where I can design a flag. I need to make one for my United Republic.

Microsoft Paint. Really, just look up the proportions of flags, choose one proportion you like, draw a rectangle in Paint with those proportions, and go to town on whatever design you like. If you want you can be fancy with Paint.NET or Gimp (or even Illustrator), but it's not necessary.

In light of Mauritania revising its flag to include red, and thereby leaving Jamaica as the only flag without the French tricolor in it somewhere, here are a few French flags that include neither red, nor white, nor blue.

For the first one, I'm immediately put in mind of Round The Horne, specifically Julian & Sandy's attempt to form a political party, whose party song began: "The people's flag is deepest puce, with fleurs-de-lys of pale chartreuse". Probably not the effect you had in mind for it...

The flag of the Republic of Suriname from The Union Forever.

Flag of Suriname.png

In November of 2015, Prime Minister of the Netherlands Lisanne Dreesens and her ruling Christian-Progressive Party (CPP) passed a bill granting complete independence to Dutch Guiana in the lower house of the States General. However, in a surprising move the Senate rejected the bill after an unprecedented appeal by King Willem V. This most uncharacteristic display of monarchial interference sent thousands of young Dutch people into the streets. Miffed by the bill’s defeat, the provincial government centered in Paramaribo unilaterally declared independence as the Republic of Suriname on December 1. In one of his first moves in office, Surinamese President Gert Sardjoe announced a complete break with the Association of European States, infuriating German officials over losing their only outpost on mainland South America. The entire episode did much to exacerbate political and generational tensions in the Netherlands.

Flag of the United State of America (American fascist gov't being a result of successful Business Plot): The Grand Eagle (also called "the Baldy" by Antifa)

americanstate.jpg

Flag of the American Republic (Resisting faction to the United State): The Laurel Flag

SvgFileService.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.