Status
Not open for further replies.
Free_republic_flag_2.jpg

A flag I made for my TL, used unofficially for a freedmen/runaway slave republic based in Guadeloupe and Martinique.

Bytor

Monthly Donor
In my Balance of Power ATL, Canada's flag is the so-called "Pearson Pennant", so in honour of the Canada 150 celebrations this year here is what the Canada 150 logo might look like in BoP:
Canada - Pearson Pennant - 150 - 96dpi.png

fashbasher

Banned
In light of Mauritania revising its flag to include red, and thereby leaving Jamaica as the only flag without the French tricolor in it somewhere, here are a few French flags that include neither red, nor white, nor blue.

EGqrYUe.png

qe74sdY.png

F6LIT7I.png

jpLCUlq.png

fashbasher

Banned
UzxjFFi.png

And here are a bunch of British flags that don't use any of the prohibited colors. I tried a variety of different crosses associated with the UK (Union Jack, Celtic, St. Chad's), various combinations of Chartist and Orange Order colors and tricolors, and even modifying the Union Jack to either look like a checked ballot (representing the British democratic tradition) or a ship's wheel. My favorite is the lower right one, which commemorates the world's oldest alliance (the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance) as well as the very "industrial" looking upper right one (black for coal, yellow for prosperity, and a check box inside of a St. Chad's cross representing factory equipment).

fashbasher

Banned
1fGPRLM.png

Six more Republican French flags without "flag" colors. The lower right is the flag of the Anti-Monarchist Union, while the three upper right and the one lower left are all variants of the "fields, cheese, and wine" flag that was intended to accentuate its difference from the American flag. Lastly, the center-left one reflects the constituent nations of France: the Celts (the black bands are based on the Breton flag), the Germanics (yellow, as seen on the German flag, but a bit more orangey to include the Dutch-speaking Flemish), the Romans (imperial purple), and the Basques (the Union Jack like shape is also found in the Basque flag)

Status
Not open for further replies.