The M-BAM Main Thread

This map is way too big for my little laptop to process, so could somebody please crop out and send a part of the map that I need?

I need an area that encompasses the Prince Edward Islands, the Crozet Islands, the Kerguelen Islands, Heard and the McDonald Islands, Ile Saint-Paul, Ile Amsterdam, and stretching all the way down to the bottom of the map to include Antarctica. Anybody who does this for me will be my official best friend. If it's any consolation to the effort to do this for me, I did at least provide the Kerguelen Islands for the MBAM, so I helped a smidgen!

This map is way too big for my little laptop to process, so could somebody please crop out and send a part of the map that I need?

I need an area that encompasses the Prince Edward Islands, the Crozet Islands, the Kerguelen Islands, Heard and the McDonald Islands, Ile Saint-Paul, Ile Amsterdam, and stretching all the way down to the bottom of the map to include Antarctica. Anybody who does this for me will be my official best friend. If it's any consolation to the effort to do this for me, I did at least provide the Kerguelen Islands for the MBAM, so I helped a smidgen!

South of South Africa.png

I think I got everything.

If it's any consolation to the effort to do this for me
It's an effort to make a square/rectangle cut off of an image? Man, either I see difficult things as way more easy than they are, or GIMP is way easier to use than anything else...
I mean, such an "effort" is done in, like, 30 seconds or so. Including the post.

We all know that MBAM is too large for some computers and therefore there's nothing to consolidate/validate your request.

It's an effort to make a square/rectangle cut off of an image? Man, either I see difficult things as way more easy than they are, or GIMP is way easier to use than anything else...
I mean, such an "effort" is done in, like, 30 seconds or so. Including the post.

We all know that MBAM is too large for some computers and therefore there's nothing to consolidate/validate your request.
So basically it's "have a computer good enough to process the whole M-BAM or fuck you?"

Ah, apologies. I read it as "it's so easy, do it yourself" and 'nothing to valdiate your request' as "screw your request". Again, sorry.
No problem. It's more my fault, as my English is quite descriptive/concrete, better suited for Wikipedia articles than actual conversation. Therefore my writing looks quite cold-hearted and non-compromising
which gets me into trouble quite often...

Anyways, I'll gonna do the rest of Chile then since no one wants to do it and we want the basemap finally finished :)