The M-BAM Main Thread

View attachment 337287

View attachment 337288

We have two Saint Lawrence Islands now, which one is on the right side of the map?

The thing about QBAM was that it got St. Lawrence Island wrong. Half the maps I've seen show Russia controlling the St. Lawrence on the right and the one on the left controlled by the USA. The border of the map should cut right through St. Lawrence island but somehow it fissiled and became two islands.

upload_2017-8-7_23-50-52.png

upload_2017-8-7_23-53-10.png

In fact, as some others have pointed out, the entirety of the Americas should be farther left and the entirety of Afro-Eurasia should be farther right.

I will say it's been a LONG time since someone else got a chance to contribute to the MBAM. Great to see some variety again.
upload_2017-8-8_10-13-43.png

EDIT: Forgot that Tasmania's done

The thing about QBAM was that it got St. Lawrence Island wrong. Half the maps I've seen show Russia controlling the St. Lawrence on the right and the one on the left controlled by the USA. The border of the map should cut right through St. Lawrence island but somehow it fissiled and became two islands.

View attachment 337711
View attachment 337712

In fact, as some others have pointed out, the entirety of the Americas should be farther left and the entirety of Afro-Eurasia should be farther right.

For some reason on first glance, it looked like you made an entirely new landmass out of Kamchatka and Alaska with the top image. LOL.

Recently the Philippines split up Negros Island Region between Central Visayas and Western Visayas, so I made a quick patch for it by changing the border color.

PhilippinesPatch.png