MBAMs of OTL - Specific Data (religious, linguistic, etc.) Thread

Some more minor changes in eastern Turkey, added a few of the major Turkish settlements, fixed igdar, sanliurfa province may need a little more work.
turkeywip.png

Oh, btw, guys, why is every single edit has colors a bit off? I'm trying to keep it the exact color used in the legend for the purpose of looking it up, and this happens every damn time (notice the color difference)

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-31_8-33-35.png
    upload_2017-7-31_8-33-35.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 446
  • upload_2017-7-31_8-33-44.png
    upload_2017-7-31_8-33-44.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 431
  • upload_2017-7-31_8-33-52.png
    upload_2017-7-31_8-33-52.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 461
  • upload_2017-7-31_8-33-59.png
    upload_2017-7-31_8-33-59.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 417
Oh, btw, guys, why is every single edit has colors a bit off? I'm trying to keep it the exact color used in the legend for the purpose of looking it up, and this happens every damn time (notice the color difference)

I think it has something to do with the older versions of microsoft paint, I'm using a 2009 version, it slightly dulls the colors out for no apparent reason, though I suspect that it has a limited amount of specific color hex's and rounds the colors to the nearest one in the system.

regarding Turkey, I came across this

Very interesting map, it seems very on par with other maps and data I've been researching, and I like how it includes the Bulgarian Pomak communities in Thrace, the Circassian diaspora communities, and shows the Laz language as separate from Georgian. I wish I had the artistic skills to mimic the information of that map onto this map, unfortunately I think I've just about hit the point where I'm not going to be able to do much more with Turkey without making a complete mess of the map. It would take a skilled editor with a lot of time on their hands to perfect Turkey.

VT45

Banned
The languages of Europe divided into the following categories:
Blue - centum languages
Red - satem languages
Brown - Albanian
Pale gold - Armenian
Grey - Non-Indo-European languages
7FiQKb1.png

Yep, I was going to work on Russia if its projection ever gets fixed, but since this project is fairly abandoned, I'm sure anyone can work on it if they want to.

Yep, I was going to work on Russia if its projection ever gets fixed, but since this project is fairly abandoned, I'm sure anyone can work on it if they want to.
Would you be interested in finishing off the religion map for Russia? Most of it is done, all that remains is Muscovy, Volga and Yakutia.

Crazy Boris

Banned
Some historical patches, also put these on the main thread, putting them here too, as well as any future ones.
British Malaya.png
British Malaya
Colonial Liberia.png
Colonial Liberia
Dalmatian Principalities.png
Dalmatian Principalities
Levant MBAM.png
Ancient Levantine Kingdoms
Madagascar 1780.png
Madagascar 1780
Pakistan 1950.png
Pakistan 1950

I'll be doing more of these every so often.

Crazy Boris

Banned
Some postwar Germany patches
Occupied Germany 1.png
Occupation zones in 1945
Occupied Germany 2.png
January 1 1947: American and British zones merge into Bizone (SUCK international color used)
Occupied Germany 3.png
December 15 1947: Saar Protectorate established
Occupied Germany 3.5.png
June 1 1948: French zone unified with Bizone into Trizone
Occupied Germany 4.png
May 23 1949: Trizone becomes West Germany/BDR
Occupied Germany 5.png
October 7 1949: Soviet Zone becomes East Germany/DDR

Occupied Germany 6.png
April 25 1952: Baden, Wuerttemberg-Baden, and Wuerttemberg-Hohenzollern merge into Baden-Wuerttemberg
Occupied Germany 7.png
January 1 1957: Saarland joins BDR