Status
Not open for further replies.
If you transliterate the Greek word directly into Arabic script, you get يقثوس; funnily enough, google tells me it approximately translates to "voyeurism." يكثس or يقثس might work better, though the latter apparently means "he dances," so the former is probably the best way to write it.

There's also the whole why are we using Arabic anything in a Christian Iran?

I posted this earlier, but I can't find my post, so I'll post it again. And I hope North Africa counts.

It's the flag of a Christian North African nation consisting of roughly Algeria (except the westernmost part), Tunisia, and Libya. The central symbol is an ancient Carthaginian symbol, and I forgot why I chose green, white, and purple as the colours.

OrrvZcP.png
Awesome! Thanks!

Well, there are many Islamic themed flags out there. I am making a Conworld based on a Christian nation created and sponsored by the UN to save the Christians of all nationalities within the M.E.
This raises many questions, first off, why does the UN need to create a Christian nation inside of the Middle East? What events would cause both the UN to exist, yet the Middle East being so fervently anti-Christian? Also, where would this be located? Is this intended to be an Israeli analogy?

I'm confused.

This raises many questions, first off, why does the UN need to create a Christian nation inside of the Middle East? What events would cause both the UN to exist, yet the Middle East being so fervently anti-Christian? Also, where would this be located? Is this intended to be an Israeli analogy?

I'm confused.
Well, firstly you're confusing yourself. Not sure what my flag request has to do with what you're asking. I just need a Christian themed flag with a cross and a cool design. So many Islamic crescent flags, yet very few flags with crosses. Also, this nation will take place in Northern Iraq, yet won't contain any Iraq history

Well, firstly you're confusing yourself. Not sure what my flag request has to do with what you're asking. I just need a Christian themed flag with a cross and a cool design. So many Islamic crescent flags, yet very few flags with crosses. Also, this nation will take place in Northern Iraq, yet won't contain any Iraq history
I was more concerned with the actual worldbuilding at place here, I am interested in the setting. The reason I was asking so many questions is I worldbuild nearly religiously when I have the time, so I was simply curious what was going on inside of this conworld of yours.

I was more concerned with the actual worldbuilding at place here, I am interested in the setting. The reason I was asking so many questions is I worldbuild nearly religiously when I have the time, so I was simply curious what was going on inside of this conworld of yours.
Hey Im going to message you. Its not everyday I find Worldbuilders in the thread. Sorry if I came off bland.

The standard for the 3rd Horse Guard's Grenadier company in Broken Lance:
Horse Grenadiers flag.jpeg

Commonwealth army standards at company level normally list the company number, but as a Horse Grenadier unit this company displays a flaming grenade instead. The 1st company standard of each commonwealth regiment lists the regiment's battle honours and former owners in the dead space on either side, but a cavalry company flag lacks this.

And the national flag of the Commonwealth of Genia:
Commonwealth Flag.jpeg

The "three spoked wheel" is a religious symbol that is spammed in a way similar to crosses on European flags and agricultural tools on Communist flags. It stands for the Mother and Father coming together to create the Son, while also being part of a greater divine "all".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.