Could you be more specific? Something in particular you think would be a fair trade for one of Reagan's achievements-and you can pick which one-that would be balanced?

Quickly somebody tell the Politburo and Stavka it's time to invade Western Europe and America and liberate workers from the oppression of the capitalist pigs!! :p

Last edited:
After literally every update y'all argue about why this is or is not a wank...
Yeesh just wait and see I don't think it really matters all too much as all of this is make believe just let the story unfold and enjoy it as it does

After literally every update y'all argue about why this is or is not a wank...
Yeesh just wait and see I don't think it really matters all too much as all of this is make believe just let the story unfold and enjoy it as it does
*gasp* You're right! What are we doing!?!?! Bickering pointlessly get us nowhere.

Let's be real: a good number of the timelines here are liberal wanks. Especially in relation to the Great Depression era. And most of them are very good.

This clearly isn't a conservative wank. If you want to see what a wank timeline looks like, check out the one where JFK and LBJ are both killed in Dallas and President Reagan kills every world leader in one night.

Let's be real: a good number of the timelines here are liberal wanks. Especially in relation to the Great Depression era. And most of them are very good.

This clearly isn't a conservative wank. If you want to see what a wank timeline looks like, check out the one where JFK and LBJ are both killed in Dallas and President Reagan kills every world leader in one night.
You mean this?

As a committed Pinko Leftie, this timeline is not a "wank". Conservatism has done better than OTL but its all plausible, its all explained and its not like Conservatism has won at every turn. People use the term "wank" in Alt History far too often these days, its meant to mean taking something to the extreme and either reaching the maximum possible success for a country/ideology/individual or even breaking the rules of logic just to have your chosen country/ideology/flavour of ice cream do better. NDC is smart, logical and balanced, it's world is just different to OTL and that means that, by default, the left/right balance will be different. Having said that, people expressing dismay at the success of TTL characters is fine and they shouldn't be told to quit reading if they don't like that, its just their take. It's an excellent timeline, I'm sure we can all agree.

Please lets just enjoy the quality writing and the fascinating world on offer. :D

Man if you guys think *this* is right-wank, you're *really* not going to like what I'm working on
If you want to see what a wank timeline looks like, check out the one where JFK and LBJ are both killed in Dallas and President Reagan kills every world leader in one night.

I just want to assure everyone that this is not the kind of plan I was scheming at all, in case you were worried.