Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex Arkana-County map if Trump stays where he currently is in terms of Approval ratings
NRboR7A.jpg

If Trump stays where he currently is in terms of approval ratings, I think this is the Democratic nominees floor in terms of counties in 2020. they win every county Hillary won, plus every county where Trump won with less than 50% of the vote (save for a few in Utah where Hillary only got 10-15% of the vote but McMullin kept Trump under 50%). Ignore Iowa, I forgot to do it. Oh and apparently I also forgot to do Maryland.

Last edited:
If Trump stays where he currently is in terms of approval ratings, I think this is the Democratic nominees floor in terms of counties in 2020. they win every county Hillary won, plus every county where Trump won with less than 50% of the vote (save for a few in Utah where Hillary only got 10-15% of the vote but McMullin kept Trump under 50%). Ignore Iowa, I forgot to do it.

I'm assuming that Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania flip in this scenario. Any other states change?

No, because it's a Democratic ticket comprised of two Centrists from W. VA and Idaho, while the GOP ticket is two centrist "coastal elites".

I think party loyalty is being downplayed far too much. The reality is that the map above evidently shows a majority of OTL GOP states on one side and a majority of OTL DEM states on the other. How would both tickets being centrist somehow switch the core regions so drastically that the DEMs sweep the GOP strongholds while the GOP takes NY and Cali. I mean idk

Status
Not open for further replies.