Another Map Contest?

I wouldn't mind being a judge...

I'd enter the competition myself, but (a) my computer isn't fast enough to really deal with BAMs, (b) I suck at drawing freehand... :( But I can manage to knock up something if its on a smaller scale, like the UCS maps and (c) I only have paint, so I can't do the really cool efects that many other members can, like euio... :eek:. I'd use Paint.net if only my computer could actually use it as it is... (its about six years old, and hasn't been updated since I have no home internet connection...)

Bah I do all my work in MS Paint. But if you'd like to be the third judge that's fine too.

Excellent!

Now, we need a cool name...how about the Council of Twilight, to go alongside the FH map judges' Committee of Shadow?

How about Conclave of Twilight? Council sounds like there is going to be debating and crap. Conclave gives a more 'here is the result live with it' type of ring to it. :)

Yeah, I'm in- might actually manage to get all the way through the contest this time! Although that said, am also keen to be a judge if I'm needed...

Yeah, I'm in- might actually manage to get all the way through the contest this time! Although that said, am also keen to be a judge if I'm needed...

Sorry EdT it seems all the judge positions are full, but tell you what remind me next time (as in the 4th contest next year) and you will be guaranteed a position if you want one.

So euio as much as I like seeing your awesome maps how'd you like to be a judge? (I seem to recall you placing well last time. :D)

-------------------------

Once we get the other two judges the three of us will determine how many contests, etc.
The one reason I don't want to judge is hat if I do, I will have to wait a whole long time before I can participate in another contest, and pariticipating in map contests is spendid fun. So I might judge, but probably not.

EDIT: I'm not judgin'.

So far we have:

Conclave of Twilight:
Shadow Knight
Thande
Analytical Engine

Contestants:
Scarecrow
Magnificate
LightInfa
euio
VulcanTrekkie45
corourke
Philip
Lord Gratten
Kabraloth
Highlander
Nekromans
Elephande
EdT

Should we say until Monday the 11th of Feb to sign up, or longer?

I guess it is now up to the Conclave to decide how many rounds & the challenges themselves.