The M-BAM Main Thread

I wonder if we'll also do M-BAM world basemaps for specific dates
I made an Italy 1942 map (only annexed territories)
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/the-historical-m-bam-thread.399857/#post-14518297
uKR6F4b.png

Last edited:
This is greater Estonia right? ;)
Technically it's the United Baltic Duchies of the Greater German Imperial Community of his Majesty the Kaiser Friedrich Grünewald-Yeliashkevych

Or on German: Vereinigte Baltische Herzogtümer des Großdeutschen Reichsbundes seiner kaiserlichen Majestät, Kaiser Friedrich Grünewald-Yeliashkevych

Do you like this, @Valdore Javorsky ? :]
Can you send me the background?

The first attemt of something is mostly regarded as a special work since it's the first attempt.

I've experimented with "old-look" maps today, and made my first attempt on one.
Since MBAM is such a great project on which i've also contributed so much, I've decided to honor MBAM for my first attempt.

_nightrise__grossdeutscher_reichsbund__1878__by_valdorejavorsky-dba6d25.png

(Crossposting from Map Thread)

Technically it's the United Baltic Duchies of the Greater German Imperial Community of his Majesty the Kaiser Friedrich Grünewald-Yeliashkevych

Or on German: Vereinigte Baltische Herzogtümer des Großdeutschen Reichsbundes seiner kaiserlichen Majestät, Kaiser Friedrich Grünewald-Yeliashkevych

Can you send me the background?
Ok, if you leave me a like (;

The first attemt of something is mostly regarded as a special work since it's the first attempt.

I've experimented with "old-look" maps today, and made my first attempt on one.
Since MBAM is such a great project on which i've also contributed so much, I've decided to honor MBAM for my first attempt.

_nightrise__grossdeutscher_reichsbund__1878__by_valdorejavorsky-dba6d25.png

(Crossposting from Map Thread)
Good start, try using a different paper texture or lower density, this is too strong. :)