Inversed Countrys Wikipedia Infoboxes

a89QtCs.png
"Wait, Sinn Féin? He's a Republican, why would Trump be Si— (exhale) Of course…"

The 2016 US election, with popular votes proportionally (to the best of my ability) transferred into seats won in the UK.
ATXnxMX.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I just converted US parties to whatever their closest UK counterparts were. UKIP doesn't really have a major counterpart in the States, so I just chose to use Constitution.
It's not just UKIP, it's also the Liberal Democrats- neither make much sense on an analogy level because UKIP is not a Socially Conservative Christian Right Paleoconservative party, and the LibDems aren't, well, Libertarians. Better analogies would have been, for Constitution, the Christian Party, and the Libertarians, either UKIP itself or the Libertarian Party.

It's not just UKIP, it's also the Liberal Democrats- neither make much sense on an analogy level because UKIP is not a Socially Conservative Christian Right Paleoconservative party, and the LibDems aren't, well, Libertarians. Better analogies would have been, for Constitution, the Christian Party, and the Libertarians, either UKIP itself or the Libertarian Party.
On a proportional level, the Christian and Libertarian (UK) parties don't get the votes that would make them comparable to the Constitution and Libertarian (US) parties. The infobox was more about showing vote-to-seat ratios rather than accurately attributing US parties to their UK counterparts.