Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on.
While this is a relatively butterfly-free timeline this is one thing I'm putting my foot down about changing. Because it's unjust that such an important theme park would fall victim to a real estate baron's temper tantrum. And that's what that "demolition party" was. It was Fred Trump throwing a temper tantrum over not being able to turn the area into a residential development.

ALso how about trump building a replica of Barnum's American Museum (with exbhits of baurm,freaks instead of modern day freaks) called turmp's american musume in north east circus world

ALso how about trump building a replica of Barnum's American Museum (with exbhits of baurm,freaks instead of modern day freaks) called turmp's american musume in north east circus world
Maybe Trump could fail to purchase Steeplechase Park like his father and, in true Trump tradition, storm off to build his own theme park (blackjack and hookers optional) somewhere else. Perhaps on the site of the Westchester Legoland or Playland. Mostly because then it'd still be close enough to NYC to be profitable. Then Disney builds the World's Fair park I talked about before and Turner brings Steeplechase Park into Six Flags.

Maybe Trump could fail to purchase Steeplechase Park like his father and, in true Trump tradition, storm off to build his own theme park (blackjack and hookers optional) somewhere else. Perhaps on the site of the Westchester Legoland or Playland. Mostly because then it'd still be close enough to NYC to be profitable. Then Disney builds the World's Fair park I talked about before and Turner brings Steeplechase Park into Six Flags.

I like that idea better.

I like that idea better.
It'd perfectly compliment Trump founding Trump Manhattan Films to compensate for driving MGM into the ground. And I'd like Trump Manhattan to actually be successful just to shake up the status quo. I'd love Trump Manhattan to survive long enough to have notable projects that Trump's theme park can turn into rides.

Back to the theme parks, I've got three ideas for haunted attractions in Disney parks.
  1. That ghost ship ride I mentioned before.
  2. A haunted attraction based off of the Philadelphia Experiment and how it went all Event Horizon-y.
  3. A haunted attraction based off of Bendy And The Ink Machine. It'd be located within a decrepit thinly-veiled expy of the Roy Disney Animation Building, with Bendy's head replacing the Sorceror's hat from Fantasia. I base this on the fact that we never see the exterior of Joey Drew's studio in the game, likely due to gameplay limitations.

It'd perfectly compliment Trump founding Trump Manhattan Films to compensate for driving MGM into the ground. And I'd like Trump Manhattan to actually be successful just to shake up the status quo. I'd love Trump Manhattan to survive long enough to have notable projects that Trump's theme park can turn into rides.

Back to the theme parks, I've got three ideas for haunted attractions in Disney parks.
  1. That ghost ship ride I mentioned before.
  2. A haunted attraction based off of the Philadelphia Experiment and how it went all Event Horizon-y.
  3. A haunted attraction based off of Bendy And The Ink Machine. It'd be located within a decrepit thinly-veiled expy of the Roy Disney Animation Building, with Bendy's head replacing the Sorceror's hat from Fantasia. I base this on the fact that we never see the exterior of Joey Drew's studio in the game, likely due to gameplay limitations.

The future is, at best, unpredictable at this point.

Steeplechase Park has been closed since 1964. By the 1980's, most everything was already demolished.

Steeplechase Park has been closed since 1964. By the 1980's, most everything was already demolished.
Officially the POD was in WWI when Walt avoided picking up smoking. If this timeline was following the Butterfly effect more closely basically ever single movie in this timeline, and even the OTL ones before the timeline proper, would've been butterflied away. I was just suggesting that, for whatever reason, Fred Trump's purchase of Steeplechase Park is butterflied away. Plus with Steeplechase Park gone there'd be no reason for Donald to try to buy what sad scraps there are left in Coney Island.

back-to-the-future-marty-and-doc1.jpg
First, Disney's Hyperion label scored a huge box office hit with Back to the Future, the Steven Spielberg-produced, Robert Zemeckis-helmed scifi comedy that went on to be the biggest box office hit of the year. The film tells the tale of a teenager named Marty (Michael J Fox) who is accidentally sent back in time to the mid 1950's, where he inadvertently becomes the love interest of his future mother Lorraine (Lea Thompson). Before he can return to his own time, Marty must make sure Lorraine and his future father George (Crispin Glover) fall in love or his own existence would be butterflied, and when he does get back to 1985, he must save the life of his partner in crime, the eccentric Dr Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd). Thanks to good reviews and a greater turnout in ticket sales, the film could potentially become the first of a trilogy.

Note: See I'm Going to Disney World for slight tweaks to Back to the Future Part 1 ITTL.
HELL YEAH

Officially the POD was in WWI when Walt avoided picking up smoking. If this timeline was following the Butterfly effect more closely basically ever single movie in this timeline, and even the OTL ones before the timeline proper, would've been butterflied away. I was just suggesting that, for whatever reason, Fred Trump's purchase of Steeplechase Park is butterflied away. Plus with Steeplechase Park gone there'd be no reason for Donald to try to buy what sad scraps there are left in Coney Island.

Okay. That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Okay. That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
At this point in OTL it had been four years since the "Steeplechase Kiddie Park" that was a pathetic shadow of the park Fred Trump demolished was closed. And there wouldn't be another major theme park in Coney Island until the new Luna Park was opened in 2010. Since this timeline isn't very concerned with butterflies at all I don't see the harm in this particular Trump real estate deal falling through ITTL. The park had been profitable right up until the Trump purchase IOTL, so it's plausible that the sale could've failed to go through.

Pee Wee's Big Adventure was the first film to be scored by Oingo Boingo member Danny Elfman.

Does Forbidden Zone not exist ITTL? (I assume it does and you really meant "first major studio film to be scored by Danny Elfman".)

IIRC, the main reason Elfman scored Pee-Wee IOTL was that Paul Reubens was a big fan of Forbidden Zone.

Last edited:
I still feel that it would nice and ironic for donold to be the one who makes coney island great again atl since father tried killing it otl but a big themepark near newyork city with cricus world as a section (possably the center section with a gaint perment tent takeing the place of the disney land castle) is also a good idea.

Dose anybody it it is possable that donold trump would buy the new york gaint's, move them to a new staduim, bulldoze the medowlands sport complex , the build a theme park more lavish the Disney world in it's place. The northwest circus world would part of the mega park on the medowlands site possably the center section with a gaint perment tent takeing the place of the disney land castl

Dose anybody it it is possable that donold trump would buy the new york gaint's,
IIRC in OTL he wanted to buy the patriots and buy a stadium in the west side(the eternally proposed west side stadium) in the 80's-90's before kraft beat him.

IIRC in OTL he wanted to buy the patriots and buy a stadium in the west side(the eternally proposed west side stadium) in the 80's-90's before kraft beat him.
So Nivek do you that trump have enought room to build a larger then diseny world themepark if bought the giants then moved to the west side so he could demolish the medowlands sports complex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.