The M-BAM Main Thread

Kenya_divisions.png

Found one for Kenya! Though i don't know if it's accurate.
Nope, sorry, it is old. This is before 2013.

I found this map of Lesotho's 2015 constituencies if it helps in any way.

Is the MBAM supposed to be an electoral divisions map or an administrative divisions map? I've asked this before in the context of constituencies being incorrectly used as administrative divisions in some small countries, where they simply don't have any real administrative divisions below a particular level. If constituencies continue to be used to make "2nd level administrative divisions" where none exist, then the MBAM might as well be turned into an electoral map (in which case the counties of the US would have to be done away with and replaced with the various constituencies).

Is the MBAM supposed to be an electoral divisions map or an administrative divisions map? I've asked this before in the context of constituencies being incorrectly used as administrative divisions in some small countries, where they simply don't have any real administrative divisions below a particular level. If constituencies continue to be used to make "2nd level administrative divisions" where none exist, then the MBAM might as well be turned into an electoral map (in which case the counties of the US would have to be done away with and replaced with the various constituencies).
But Lesotho's 2nd levels are those constituences, so Lesotho may not be the case of what you're talking about (you're right about other smaller countries though)