Air and Space Photos from Alternate Worlds.

LaxipQL.jpg

Much better than the Me-109, at any rate. Had a wide landing gear ans stronger wings than the Me. This alone would make it a better basis for convertion.
I was thinking the same thing pretty much. Surprised no one has used this idea in a TL, whenever a TL with the Graf Zeppelin is used, they always use the Me-109.

I was thinking the same thing pretty much. Surprised no one has used this idea in a TL, whenever a TL with the Graf Zeppelin is used, they always use the Me-109.

it might be because such TLs depend on the Graf being completed and used as scheduled, mid/late 1940? No Fw-190 by then. Maybe as future replacements...

it might be because such TLs depend on the Graf being completed and used as scheduled, mid/late 1940? No Fw-190 by then. Maybe as future replacements...
Yeah your right and the problem there is that most of these Graf Zeppelin TL don't last more than a few chapters before they're abandoned.

Yeah your right and the problem there is that most of these Graf Zeppelin TL don't last more than a few chapters before they're abandoned.

As many Sealion threads as well. Unless there are some major PODs, I do not see Germany with the ability to keep a carrier force available once WW2 is declared.

ctayfor

Monthly Donor
They look like singles but twin guns would be better.

20mm guns are very heavy (along with the ammo) so making them twin mounts would increase empty weight fairly substantially and reduce the potential fuel and/or bomb loads.