Micro-Worlda Development/Showcase Thread

CannedTech

Banned
Beep beep. (I'd be very grateful if someone could do the subdivisions of America, Mexico, China, Brazil, Russia, Micronesia*, and Germany*.)

View attachment 289878

They're federations too...

P.S.: It has a few extra islands to accomodate for the extra countries. Might want to copy those over onto the phys. map.

Looks amazing. What's that little thingy in Austria btw?

CannedTech

Banned
Kugelmigel, because for some reason I included all micronatioms that had TOASTER colours. Feel free to remove it.

I guessed that after searching "Austrian micronations" and finding that. No worries on keeping it and such, though it is defunct now it seems.

upload_2016-12-5_7-45-10.png

Have had another attempt at patching the British Isles because they never quite looked correct to me in the original version: can't promise this is much better but I do think Ireland is somewhat more faithfully represented.

Micro Worlda WM.png

Unpopular Opinion: I kinda like this. It means that we can make a world map without having to worry about "omg did I place that pixel right" when each pixel is about 50 miles wide, and thus it can be used to make quick, proof of concept maps.

Unpopular Opinion: I kinda like this. It means that we can make a world map without having to worry about "omg did I place that pixel right" when each pixel is about 50 miles wide, and thus it can be used to make quick, proof of concept maps.

I like the idea of using it for insets on maps as well, but that's also a good idea