The M-BAM Main Thread

Guys.

While the work you've all put into this is amazing. Shifting focus onto already finished regions shouldn't be the primary goal. Especially for historical periods. Not yet. I can fully understand doing so as a distraction to keep your focus. But please remember the primary goal of the thread.

I know I haven't contributed at all. This is because my RW situations prevent more than a few minutes of time to devote. Of which I spend mostly sleeping. Sorry for not helping more. But again, the amount of effort already put into this is astounding. You've all done fantastic and I'm excited to see it completed.

european_axis_by_valdore_javorsky_2485863.png

European main axis.
I think I've also found the reason for my "metahuman"-ing.
While at home I have a Graphic Tablet, where I would've been finished in less than 3 minutes but because we're like doing nothing during the whole day in school and 3 of 4 teachers suddenly went sick I tested out to cobble these together via mouse.
~16 minutes

European main axis.
I think I've also found the reason for my "metahuman"-ing.
While at home I have a Graphic Tablet, where I would've been finished in less than 3 minutes but because we're like doing nothing during the whole day in school and 3 of 4 teachers suddenly went sick I tested out to cobble these together via mouse.
~16 minutes
Hmm. Italy take Corsica (good); Italy don't take the County of Nice and the Duchy of Savoy? Bewildering.

Hmm. Italy take Corsica (good); Italy don't take the County of Nice and the Duchy of Savoy? Bewildering.
Italy occupied a small stripe from France in 1941 and then after the Operation Anton occupied Nice, Corsica, Savoia and large territories in Provence and Rhone-Alps, you could see from here ( my video on yt ).
My 1942 Italy map only showed territories annexed to Italy, so Ionian Islands, Lubiana, part of Dalmazia and Cattaro. :)

Italy occupied a small stripe from France in 1941 and then after the Operation Anton occupied Nice, Corsica, Savoia and large territories in Provence and Rhone-Alps, you could see from here ( my video on yt ).
My 1942 Italy map only showed territories annexed to Italy, so Ionian Islands, Lubiana, part of Dalmazia and Cattaro. :)
I didn't know that Italy annexed Corsica in WWII.

No not about Indonesia but there's nothing about Taiwan

Taiwan's actually very straightforward

-There are two provines (Fukien and Taiwan) which have essentially been abolished.
-The effective top level is the counties/Special municipalities etc.
800px-Subdivision_types_of_the_Republic_of_China_%282014%29.svg.png

And the third level is the Townships, maps of which can be found with a bit of navigation through Wikipedia articles. For example here's Kaohsiung City and Chiayi County