Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
43000/1200 ~ 36
36*36 = 1296

Which means that 1 pixel in Worlda is 1296 pixels in V-bam
I think this size comparison should explain the rest.
WIP:
austria_comparison.png

I especially like how Worlda Austria is smaller than the Vienna Municpality Area (which is smaller than OTL Vienna borders)

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Sick of this nonsense being the foundation for discussion. The exact opposite is being seen worldwide. The Sahara is greening, for fuck’s sake. And “given current agricultural practices”, huh? So just end the fucking subsidies for shit crops we don’t actually need and let farmers grow what IS needed. Never mind that the only real threats to agriculture are the phosphorus crisis and business practices like Monsanto’s.
Going to give this one last shot.

Climate change denial amounts to conspiracy theory mongering. Such mongering is NOT allowed here.

By pushing it, especially outside of Chat, you are in variance to Board policies.

This is your third action in two months. Count is 0-2 with a barely tipped foul ball. Need to protect the plate.

Kicked for a week.

And can we extend the V-BAM to France and Spain (ditto for Switzerland, Austria, and Italy) as well?
Italy already is finished, France half, Spain -,well in an older Version (needs facelift) and so on. But I will post that altogether when it's finished.
(^ the other nations only first level subdivisions or national borders (mostly latter))

Going to give this one last shot.

Climate change denial amounts to conspiracy theory mongering. Such mongering is NOT allowed here.

By pushing it, especially outside of Chat, you are in variance to Board policies.

This is your third action in two months. Count is 0-2 with a barely tipped foul ball. Need to protect the plate.

Kicked for a week.

*Pol-offtopic drift*
Just wanting to say that if there's a mod coming on you'll all have trouble, so pls jsut stop it for your own sake
I told you all

but no one listens to me

like always

anyways going sleep bye

Gian

Banned
Italy already is finished, France half, Spain -,well in an older Version (needs facelift) and so on. But I will post that altogether when it's finished.
(^ the other nations only first level subdivisions or national borders (mostly latter))

I'm just saying that because I'm thinking of doing a "growth of alternate!Switzerland" map thing using the V-BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.