Flag Challenge!

Four cheers...

for the red, blue, white & green (I counted 63 states on the map above):

Highlander~USA.gif

here's one. It's a little simple, and I am not sure if I actually like it. Again, the blue stands for the oceans and the sign in the middle is an indian symbol for unity.

Alternate US.PNG

Looks quite Native American to me, and is there any reason why the stars are slightly slanted?

They look straight when you turn the flag 90 degrees clockwise.

Slanted stars are original and cool. :p

Yellow is supposed to represent the earth and the white on the side is supposed to represent the evil outside world.

Two colors just seemed to be more original but perhaps if you want to see the meaning of the flag a little clearer I think this map is better:

usflag1562_2.gif

Frankly it's rather hard to think of a flag for a nation of which you know very little.
So I read up about it in the map thread.

The result of that research was this flag:

usflag63.gif

I figured a more centralized nation would like to stress unity a little more, right? Especially since there are many nationalist tendencies...

Hence why there is NO reference to the 15 original states in this 63 spike star flag. The yellow symbolized the bright future of the country while the red symbolized its bloody past.
Byproduct is that if you stare in the center for a while you might start to hallucinate. :D

I like this one better:

63STARS-1.jpg

The green is from the "Liberty Tree Flag" used by American ships in 1775.

A circle is equally strong on all sides, a symbol of unity. Yellow stars are yellow because of the nation's bright future. The center one represents any state as the ones around it support it as any state is the center of the nation.

The black background is to represent the dark past of the nation.

I've noticed that the only colors that don't make a map scream "BANANA REPUBLIC!" are red white and blue. :)

So here's a more recognizable and serious looking redwhite'nblue:

seriousflag.jpg

They look straight when you turn the flag 90 degrees clockwise.

usflag63.gif

I figured a more centralized nation would like to stress unity a little more, right? Especially since there are many nationalist tendencies...

Hence why there is NO reference to the 15 original states in this 63 spike star flag. The yellow symbolized the bright future of the country while the red symbolized its bloody past.
Byproduct is that if you stare in the center for a while you might start to hallucinate. :D

Send MadAce $5,000.00 YES I WILL! YES I WILL! I WILL OBEY!