The M-BAM Main Thread

Hi, everyone. I've got some time in the next week and would like to contribute. I've got my eye on the Bahamas, unless someone else is already working on that.

[edit] Also, Block Island (part of Rhode Island) is missing. I posted once about that on the QBAM Improvement thread, but I was late to the party and it was mostly ignored. At this resolution, though, it's a big enough island that it really ought to be there.

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. I've got some time in the next week and would like to contribute. I've got my eye on the Bahamas, unless someone else is already working on that.

[edit] Also, Block Island (part of Rhode Island) is missing. I posted once about that on the QBAM Improvement thread, but I was late to the party and it was mostly ignored. At this resolution, though, it's a big enough island that it really ought to be there.
Fun fact: block island was existent on the old version of the eastern US, but was removed when I redraw the map to match MBAM standards. Gonna readd it.

Small informational text: As English and Prestentation Exams are on April 5th-7th, I do a sort-of hiatus until that time. After that, we luckily have two weeks of holiday on which I will continue my work on the US, Australia, Spratly and the Guyanas. Although I'm normally a loner who does work by himself (which is also because if someone helps, everyone argues who gets more credit), I'll give China "free" for modification.
In may there are the other, "not-so-critical"-exams and after that I'm basically completely free.
So basically: I'm not away from this project and "KEEP OFF MEY PROPERTYY! Except for china do whatever ya want" (Imagine Old Geezer voice)

--
I think the next states I'm gonna redraw are Alaska, California and Texas since these are the largest.

----
small Correction:
moldova_landlock.png

(Upper half)
The Dniester National Park bought was missing, the one that makes Moldova Landlocked by 2km.