Map For Timeline 240 Ming, Mexica, Peru. 1519

mapwithriversiiimt9wj1.png

Here folks we have a map of the world of the Timeline:240 at the year 1519. Listed ATL concerning nations listed below.

The map of to concerned area of MING INFLUENCE, Mexica, and Inca.

RED: Of course the biggest area of the map we have the Ming Empire, as you can see the red covers alot of OTL China. Though you can also notice that red covers areas of Sri Lanka, Australia, Central America, Madagasscar and a part of California. These are areas under direct Ming control. Madagasscar and Sri Lanka naval bases to patrol and keep out Non-Ming ships in the Indian Ocean. Australia being a site of a convict colony,of Chinese convicts, and of any European crews, their ships having wandered into Ming Waters. California being a normal colonization site, and Central America the site of a in-the-works canal.

RED SPOTS: These are tributary states of the Ming Empire, not under direct control (Each dot represents some sort of Kingdom or state). Though under Ming influences. The natives of Australia being pushed into the desert and it's edges. The Pueblo-Apache Confederation has the least influence of the Ming, their only reason for joining was that they may gain immunity from Mexica attack (And the Ming wanted to curb Mexica expansion indirectly.

Purple:The Inca Empire!

Yellow:The Pueblo-Apache Confederation!

Blue:The Mexica Empire.

Olive Green: The Maya Lands.

Light Green: The Comanche.

Black: Unorganized Native American Tribes

I think the Mexica shouldn't have Hunduras. I think the border should be at Guatemala. I still think the empire extends to far north. Perhaps listed only as influenced? The inca borders eem rather off.

I think the Mexica shouldn't have Hunduras. I think the border should be at Guatemala. I still think the empire extends to far north. Perhaps listed only as influenced? The inca borders eem rather off.

I may have acidentaly offed abit of Inca land in Bolivia and Peru.

Then how can I get them close enough to go to war with the Inca this year?