Theme Park Maps open thread

I wasn't sure if there was already such a thread, but I thought I'd start a thread for all the armchair imagineers out there who like drawing up their own theme park maps, whether it be Disney, Six Flags, Universal, whatever you guys want to share is cool with me.

I wasn't sure if there was already such a thread, but I thought I'd start a thread for all the armchair imagineers out there who like drawing up their own theme park maps, whether it be Disney, Six Flags, Universal, whatever you guys want to share is cool with me.

Speaking as a potential reader rather then participant, a theme park with a novel theme would be interesting:

- a theme park based on a movie studio that is neither Universal nor Warner Brother (so the Intellectual properties of MGM or RKO for example)
- A theme park based a specific ethnic folklore
- a theme park based on a series of books or short stories by a given author (Hyperborea with rides inspired by Conan and King Kull)

Speaking as a potential reader rather then participant, a theme park with a novel theme would be interesting:

- a theme park based on a movie studio that is neither Universal nor Warner Brother (so the Intellectual properties of MGM or RKO for example)
- A theme park based a specific ethnic folklore
- a theme park based on a series of books or short stories by a given author (Hyperborea with rides inspired by Conan and King Kull)

Those would be nice to see.

Or maybe instead of seeing a piece of Universal be Harry Potter themed, have Rowling sign a deal allowing her to build and design her own Harry Potter theme park from the ground up. That could be interesting

Or maybe instead of seeing a piece of Universal be Harry Potter themed, have Rowling sign a deal allowing her to build and design her own Harry Potter theme park from the ground up. That could be interesting

Nice. That could work. Pretty much anything goes on this thread.

Here are some maps I've been working on for the theme parks of American Magic...
DEZYPdyUIAAZlle.jpg

A concept for a theme park in Inglewood on the former Hollywood Park site.

DEe5xz-UAAAPRc1.jpg

And boundaries for a resort in Lakeland at about 4,814 acres or so.

A slight update on the Lakeland concept, aka the Paramount Pinnacle, with markings in purple, blue, orange and red as to where the parks or "gates" could fit within the green space...
DEgQOTyVoAAVcCX.jpg