President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

What did I do to California

i8ZNSy7.png

Campaign - Edited. I put Kanye West in and changed some pictures

f87dc78be5.png

Recently bought President Infinity for my Mac after playing the 2008 version a while back. Here is Condoleezza Rice/Tom Ridge vs. Barack Obama/Tom Vilsack in 2008, I'm surprised I won California (was by 0.5%) and Hawaii.

The United States Presidential Election of 2020

imgXhwY.png

If you thought 2016 was over, you were wrong. Trump managed to win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote. Afterwards, he began claiming the election was rigged. The 2020 Election was the biggest political upset since the 2016 Election. Polls showed Trump leading in Georgia, Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington a week before the election. For Republicans, it was easy to blame the loss on third party candidates in Ohio, Michigan, and Georgia.

IcKQNtT.png

nqQv2zv.png

If you thought 2016 was over, you were wrong. Trump managed to win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote. Afterwards, he began claiming the election was rigged. The 2020 Election was the biggest political upset since the 2016 Election. Polls showed Trump leading in Georgia, Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington a week before the election. For Republicans, it was easy to blame the loss on third party candidates in Ohio, Michigan, and Georgia.
And that's how America died.

The End.

imgXhwY.png

IcKQNtT.png

nqQv2zv.png
If this happened IRL imagine how quickly both sides would change their stance on the Electoral College.