Eyes Turned Skywards

I think I know what this is...godspeed, e of pi and Polish Eagle, it seems another great TL is due!

I might try make some art for this one :)

Not as good as nixonshead of course. He said he was working on another space timeline after he completed Kolyma's Shadow, but I haven't seen anything of that...

T-41 hrs? From 4pm EST Sunday? We have board maintenance Tuesday & Wednesday! Awwwww. :(

I'm sure that e of pi and polish eagle will launch it straight away on the Thursday.

Anyway, it's a compliment to your skill as author that people are excited about a timeline based solely on a picture, the topic it is on and the authors.

Honestly, I'd be excited without the pic. :) I love Nixonhead's work (and others who've helped on here) but the detail of the timeline itself is what brings me back.

I'm sure that e of pi and polish eagle will launch it straight away on the Thursday.
Launch Update: Due to range maintenance, scheduled launch has been rescheduled to NET 1500 UTC Thursday.

Thanks you all for your excitement! Polish Eagle and I hope you'll enjoy what we've got ready on the pad--watch for him posting it at the rescheduled time.

Launch Update: Due to range maintenance, scheduled launch has been rescheduled to NET 1500 UTC Thursday.

Thanks you all for your excitement! Polish Eagle and I hope you'll enjoy what we've got ready on the pad--watch for him posting it at the rescheduled time.

Will the announcement be posted here so that we can see it?

Range issues are resolved; range is go. All systems nominal at T-12 Hours until the launch of 'Right Side Up: A History of the Space Transportation System.'

Range issues are resolved; range is go. All systems nominal at T-12 Hours until the launch of 'Right Side Up: A History of the Space Transportation System.'

*sees it is going to be a timeline about the Shuttle*

latest

I have no idea how they are going to make the shuttle timeline plausible.

I am of the opinion the shuttle was a dead end.

I have no idea how they are going to make the shuttle timeline plausible.

I am of the opinion the shuttle was a dead end.

Have you read the Dawn of the Dragon? They use Shuttle hardware to get to the moon.

Plus they might not be using the Shuttle as we know it. Maybe one of the other design studies.

An alternate space shuttle seems like a good TL idea, somewhere in-between OTL and ETS. Curious about the Soviet side of things, I hope this TL won't be as US-centered as Dawn of the Dragon was China-centered, but who knows.