Bad Flag Thread

It's a very symbolic flag, Blue to represent the mighty Spokane river, Green to represent the abundant timber, and White to represent local white nationalism.

Haha! As someone who grew up in Eastern Washington, I think that's funny as hell. Thanks for that!

This is the flag of Feijó, in northwestern Brazil. Try to wrap your head around it for a bit.
Bandeira6.jpg
someone hoisted it upside down

Okey there. Here ire flags of Kimovsky District and Kholstovskoe

Attachments

• Flag_of_Kholstovskoe_(Ulyanovsk_oblast).svg.png
    Flag_of_Kholstovskoe_(Ulyanovsk_oblast).svg.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 531
  • Flag_of_Kimovsky_rayon_(Tula_oblast).png
    Flag_of_Kimovsky_rayon_(Tula_oblast).png
    22.8 KB · Views: 550
fbe9f526f64749aecf0aa1e93d82266d.jpg

Is this actually the flag of the city of Detroit? Because no wonder it became bankrupt, because in the background you see the city on fire, while the two women are wondering what the hell is going on. Seriously this looks fake, but I found it on Google Images, and it looks real by the way it looks.
us-azmeso.gif

Apparently in Mesa, Arizona everyone who lives there must work for some company that involves lawn service?
504px-Flag_of_Lethbridge.svg.png

Flag of Lethbridge is a nightmare. Its look like a person why high on some illegal drug and was high while using MS Paint and copying off of the US flag. And what weird enough is it a flag of a place in Canada. YES CANADA!
1411563124-c25f57e38d04867cd5507cbbb4e1832c-600x399.png

This was the flag of Mali after it became independent from France. Reason I consider it really bad is because obviously you can tell a stick figure must be the worse thing you can do by putting it on a flag.

NJ.gif

Even though I am a proud New Jerseyite, I think our state flag looks so awful than any other state. The background color looks like vomit, and even with the thing in the center it is too huge and it be better if it was made smaller and something else was placed as well in the flag.

NJ.gif

Even though I am a proud New Jerseyite, I think our state flag looks so awful than any other state. The background color looks like vomit, and even with the thing in the center it is too huge and it be better if it was made smaller and something else was placed as well in the flag.

New Jersey FTW!
I think the buff color looks okay (as long as it isn't yellow). though I'm not a fan of the coat of arms. I'd personally ditch that's part band and just do something with the three ploughs.

LouisTheGreyFox said:
This was the flag of Mali after it became independent from France. Reason I consider it really bad is because obviously you can tell a stick figure must be the worse thing you can do by putting it on a flag.
*cough*
These silly people, with their own symbols. Why can't they just put stars?