Peshawar Lancers Map

I just finished the book, and now I am interested in what the world of Peshawar Lancers would look like on a map. Anyone interested?

Thande

Donor
Uhh, what?:confused:

We've had arguments about the Peshawar Lancers map about three times over on this site. The second time, we even appealed to Stirling (before he got banned) and he said "I don't know, I've misplaced my notes" :rolleyes:

Basically the main arguments were over whether there was a separate Argentina (or whether Brazil covered all South America), and whether the Caliphate owned southern Italy.

We've had arguments about the Peshawar Lancers map about three times over on this site. The second time, we even appealed to Stirling (before he got banned) and he said "I don't know, I've misplaced my notes" :rolleyes:

Basically the main arguments were over whether there was a separate Argentina (or whether Brazil covered all South America), and whether the Caliphate owned southern Italy.

Interesting. How'd Stirling get banned? :confused:

Thande

Donor
Like Thande says, don't touch that controversy with a very very long stick. It was a total train wreck!

Ooh, that gives me an excuse to do my metaphor for the English language again!

Oh wait, no it doesn't.

MrP

Banned
Ooh, that gives me an excuse to do my metaphor for the English language again!

Oh wait, no it doesn't.

Well, if you need an excuse . . . Thande, why don't you do your metaphor for the English language again?

:D

Thande

Donor
Well, if you need an excuse . . . Thande, why don't you do your metaphor for the English language again?

:D

Ahem *clears throat* "Pah, other languages may choose to run on rails, but the English-speaking world is hanging on for dear life to the armoured SUV that is the English language, driving up and down the hills and moors of Vocabulary! Who knows what lies over the next peak? Let us not be restrained by rails, or even roads! Let us dare to boldly go where no tongue* has gone before!"

*Except possibly Doctor What's, which has been just about everywhere.

MrP

Banned
Ahem *clears throat* "Pah, other languages may choose to run on rails, but the English-speaking world is hanging on for dear life to the armoured SUV that is the English language, driving up and down the hills and moors of Vocabulary! Who knows what lies over the next peak? Let us not be restrained by rails, or even roads! Let us dare to boldly go where no tongue* has gone before!"

:D :D :D :D :D

I concur to P's statement.

:D :D :D :D :D